• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who make the best villains? INTJ or ENTP?

Dudesowin

MBTI Type
INTP
I always thought of Magneto as more an INTP villain and ENTJ more of a Lex Luthor sort. Most of Magneto's brilliance seems to be overshadowed by the fact that his opponent Professor X can read minds and his cohorts are always so ill managed with their own past trauma.

S

Society

I always thought of Magneto as more an INTP villain and ENTJ more of a Lex Luthor sort. Most of Magneto's brilliance seems to be overshadowed by the fact that his opponent Professor X can read minds and his cohorts are always so ill managed with their own past trauma.

magneto is all about his grand vision and rashed plans on how to get there, motivated by traumatic Fi gone awry - classic ENTJ. he just isn't detail oriented enough to think of creating the telepathy blocking helmet for his troops (at least as far as i know).

lex luthor does a better job hiding his plans and would probably be an INTJ. unfortunately, between eye lazers to time travel, the only things superman can't do are things he hasn't tried yet.