• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who make the best villains? INTJ or ENTP?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
ISFJ's make the best villains. No one sees them coming.

gromit

likes this
I am gonna go with ENTP. I love a good chaotic trouble-maker villain.

S

Society

ENTPs are usually portayed as questionable villains or questionable antiheros or neutral wildcards. from the outside we just look frusratingly unpredictable, so storytellers use us as a sort of a human deus ex machina, a plot device when they need someone to do something the writer doesnt think make sense for anyone to do.

gromit

likes this
What type is Vector? INTP? ENTP?

Vector-Despicable-Me-525x267.jpg

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, ENTP's make better villains, because they are so inscrutable.

Come to think of it, does anyone know of an ENFP villains?
I don't, but I think an INFJ could be an effective villain - think religious zealots, for one.

S

Society

I don't, but I think an INFJ could be an effective villain - think religious zealots, for one.

Or we can just go with hitler...

See what happens? we do not bring in INFJs to ENTP related convos without planing for a shitstorm. unlesss....

Omg, she is an INTJ villain!!! ;-)

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
What type is Vector? INTP? ENTP?

Vector-Despicable-Me-525x267.jpg

INTP, I think.

As for INTP villains, I feel like if I were to suddenly turn evil. . . hm, I can see a good serial killer character. It's less likely that they'd be the 'take over the world,' or 'be evil to lots of people' type. Introversion means you gotta keep your circle small, 'else you're being pushed out of your comfort zone. And where's the fun in evil if you're just uncomfortable all the time?

gromit

likes this
INTP, I think.

As for INTP villains, I feel like if I were to suddenly turn evil. . . hm, I can see a good serial killer character. It's less likely that they'd be the 'take over the world,' or 'be evil to lots of people' type. Introversion means you gotta keep your circle small, 'else you're being pushed out of your comfort zone. And where's the fun in evil if you're just uncomfortable all the time?

I could handle an INTP villain too.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mislead INFJ imo... nothing like laser-pointer Ni and global Fe gone wrong.

But given the choices... probably ENTP. Much harder to predict. Though, for that matter, ESTP could probably survive longer.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP hands down. Someone that will mess with your head just to see what will happen (hmm...I've done this myself under the influence of Ne-overload...it made me do it!)?

How can anyone top that horrible look of Grinch-grin glee that comes over their face when they have stirred a cup of chaos into order?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP hands down. Someone that will mess with your head just to see what will happen (hmm...I've done this myself under the influence of Ne-overload...it made me do it!)?

How can anyone top that horrible look of Grinch-grin glee that comes over their face when they have stirred a cup of chaos into order?
Guilty. Of giving a similar look to a now INFP ex-girlfriend. She had reconnected with me after the relationship had been over and the date was set for Valentine's Day. Then, the day before, she cancelled the date for Valentine's Day. A couple weeks later she walked into a restaurant foyer with her 'other' date as I had been waiting in the entry way for my party to be seated. She saw me and I had an ear-to-ear grin because I couldn't wait for her to walk into the restaurant and see my date and friends! :devil:
She left. I kinda felt bad about the grin, but I was happy I did.
You just don't cancel a date on Valentine's Day.

Translation: Never reconnect with someone after a relationship has ended.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Come to think of it, does anyone know of an ENFP villains?
The only possibility I can think of (though not sure she is N):

1024d1893cf8d12cb080a9c86c3366b4.jpg

Marcia, Queen of Diamonds, from original Batman TV series

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Guilty. Of giving a similar look to a now INFP ex-girlfriend. She had reconnected with me after the relationship had been over and the date was set for Valentine's Day. Then, the day before, she cancelled the date for Valentine's Day. A couple weeks later she walked into a restaurant foyer with her 'other' date as I had been waiting in the entry way for my party to be seated. She saw me and I had an ear-to-ear grin because I couldn't wait for her to walk into the restaurant and see my date and friends! :devil:
She left. I kinda felt bad about the grin, but I was happy I did.
You just don't cancel a date on Valentine's Day.

Translation: Never reconnect with someone after a relationship has ended.

Haha...oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! :D

Wait...no dagger twisting? :( Or is that more an XNTJ thing?