• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who make the best villains? INTJ or ENTP?

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
They're practically your staple villains, with a few ENTJ's and other types occasionally thrown into the pot. Probably, apart from their NT, because of the way they often rebel against society in a way that ENTJ's and INTP's don't. Anyway, which do you think is the best at being evil?

Some INTJ villains include:

Professor Moriarty
Hannibal Lecter
Light Yagami
Mr Glass
Darth Sidius (Maybe Vader also)
Lex Luthor
Voldemort

Some ENTP villains include

John Simms as The Master
Tho joker (Though I have heard a pretty convincing argument he was INTJ)
Count Olaf

Uh... hit a mental blank but there are quite a few more. Anyway, which type do you think are more effective and/or more entertaining as villains?

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
magneto is ENTJ i think

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTPs become villains because they are bored ENTPs in real life are always playing pranks, INTJs become villains because of some perceived injustice towards them

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Carnage is probably ENTP or INTP btw. Though isn't it strange with the types how when the E changes to an I, this tends to make the person less manically evil, (although that may not be the case with carnage) and INTP's in general don't seem to make very good villains.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Carnage is probably ENTP or INTP btw. Though isn't it strange with the types how when the E changes to an I, this tends to make the person less manically evil, (although that may not be the case with carnage) and INTP's in general don't seem to make very good villains.

INTPs would need a good reason to become a villain but they would reason their actions and say their victims are the real villains in some way or claim that no action is innately good or evil.

Last edited by a moderator:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Castor Troy-->ENTP

I would like to know the difference between INTJ and ENTP villain.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're both good in their own way. Evil INTJs are the Machiavellian geniuses that come up with intricate plans to take over the world, whereas evil ENTPs just like messing with people's heads for shits and giggles. An evil ENTP is less dangerous in that he's very unlikely to pull off enslaving all of humanity, or even be inclined that way. We lack the discretion and self-control to do so. The Joker (bar Heath Ledger's Joker -- that one was ENTJ) is a perfect example of ENTP gone horribly, horribly wrong.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ENTPs become villains because they are bored ENTPs in real life are always playing pranks, INTJs become villains because of some perceived injustice towards them

I guess that's possible. But I know that I can be terrifyingly calculating and destructive when motivated to do so. I don't like "payback" situations at all, but sometimes, once every few years, I am forced into a position where I need to teach someone a lesson. And I can be bone-chillingly terrifying and underhanded. The worst part (for the victim) is that I'm still seen as the confidante and sympathetic character, the friend whose shoulder you can cry on and spill more confidential information that I will use against you as soon as you turn your back. I never leave a trail.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Joker's a feeler, not a thinker. He's manipulative, so emotionally manipulative he can even drive people mad with ease and sometimes still be totally charming to them (he can appear completely empathetic if he needs to). He takes a lot more pleasure in enjoying people's pain and tribulations than necessarily searching for a clear goal or. Between the "some men aren't looking for anything logical" (Joker's ten times more passionate than rational) speech and the "I use a knife because I savor all the little emotions . . . I knew your friends better than you did" bit, he always strikes me as having more fun playing in the realm of people's reactions and feelings and than he does with concrete and logical ideas and motives.

In fact, he doesn't care at all about money or power. He wants social change. He wants to make other people understand they are living in what he considers a lie. Watch the end of the Dark Knight, when he seems genuinely saddened the two boats didn't blow each other up, basically rejecting or criticizing him and all he stands for. He seems to take it sort of hard. And his relationship with Batman is, to him, very, very real. "You complete me" seems heartfelt. He seems upset in a similar way in "The Killing Joke" when asking Batman why he doesn't understand why it's funny, why he isn't laughing. On top of that, when Batman's off the scene, Joker takes it so hard he just stops being the Joker. See The Dark Knight Returns, when he loses his smile and goes next to comatose because Batman isn't out there to be his equal.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
They're practically your staple villains, with a few ENTJ's and other types occasionally thrown into the pot. Probably, apart from their NT, because of the way they often rebel against society in a way that ENTJ's and INTP's don't. Anyway, which do you think is the best at being evil?

Some INTJ villains include:

Professor Moriarty
Hannibal Lecter
Light Yagami
Mr Glass
Darth Sidius (Maybe Vader also)
Lex Luthor
Voldemort

Some ENTP villains include

John Simms as The Master
Tho joker (Though I have heard a pretty convincing argument he was INTJ)
Count Olaf

Uh... hit a mental blank but there are quite a few more. Anyway, which type do you think are more effective and/or more entertaining as villains?

Anakin Skywalker is an INFP??.. Vader is just a shadow form
Not disagreeing.. just wanted to point that out..
And I love the mention of MR Glass :yes:

I also agree with the above poster( ZPowers) that the Joker is an F

Amphion

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't see ENTPs as evil geniuses. By the time we're done perfecting our death ray, we've forgotten why we're angry. I do love Plankton from SpongeBob though. :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see ENTPs as evil geniuses. By the time we're done perfecting our death ray, we've forgotten why we're angry.
That's why ENTP evil geniuses don't get into intricate plots like evil INTJs. They prefer fucking with people's heads.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's why ENTP evil geniuses don't get into intricate plots like evil INTJs. They prefer fucking with people's heads.

and INTJs don't fuck with people's heads?

I beg to differ.

olly_olly

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
or claim that no action is innately good or evil.
Haha I just did this in my thread about Moral views (which isn't put together very well btw) and I am INTP.
I would also like to say that you are right we would not make very good villains but maybe would be better as lieutenants or generals for the master villain who is INTJ only because they plan better (by definition) and take caution with small details, which INTP's will stop the planning process as soon as they think they can handle it without anymore planning (just a general view I have made of myself and may not be the same for all INTP's)

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
If you had gone through with that, you would have been the pettiest "villain" I've ever heard about.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think ENTP because they're the best type at causing chaos!! :evil:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Joker's a feeler, not a thinker. He's manipulative, so emotionally manipulative he can even drive people mad with ease and sometimes still be totally charming to them (he can appear completely empathetic if he needs to). He takes a lot more pleasure in enjoying people's pain and tribulations than necessarily searching for a clear goal or. Between the "some men aren't looking for anything logical" (Joker's ten times more passionate than rational) speech and the "I use a knife because I savor all the little emotions . . . I knew your friends better than you did" bit, he always strikes me as having more fun playing in the realm of people's reactions and feelings and than he does with concrete and logical ideas and motives.

In fact, he doesn't care at all about money or power. He wants social change. He wants to make other people understand they are living in what he considers a lie. Watch the end of the Dark Knight, when he seems genuinely saddened the two boats didn't blow each other up, basically rejecting or criticizing him and all he stands for. He seems to take it sort of hard. And his relationship with Batman is, to him, very, very real. "You complete me" seems heartfelt. He seems upset in a similar way in "The Killing Joke" when asking Batman why he doesn't understand why it's funny, why he isn't laughing. On top of that, when Batman's off the scene, Joker takes it so hard he just stops being the Joker. See The Dark Knight Returns, when he loses his smile and goes next to comatose because Batman isn't out there to be his equal.

I think some of these arguments could be used as arguments that the Joker is a T. Given the Joker's goals, he recognizes that being unpredictable and not allowing anyone to be able to logically deduce what his next move is going to be will help him achieve his goals better. I say ENTP. An ENTP can use Fe in a very twisted way.