• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] How do ENTJs "play"

F

figsfiggyfigs

We play dirty......

LOL

nah Just kidding. Uncorrupted ENTJ's like rules, and they don't like lying as well. So we are pretty fair, but we are limitless with effort.

I'm assuming you're talking about playing, as in video games, or board games, etc.

We like to win, well.. we usually like success, which most of the time, means winning.

I know I'm a sore loser when I lose a game. which then makes me want to play more. Everything is a competition with us, NOT against the other person, but mostly with ourself, we like to know how good we can get, and by doing so, we need a way to measure our skill, that is where our competitors come in, we are only using them as measuring points. xD

Usually I'll end up playing that game on my own, until I've mastered it, and then play the game again with that person, until I take the fun out of it. LOL!!! :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
... to win.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
What do you mean? What kind of games I like? How do I approach them? Mmm, nowadays in my free time I mostly play sports, no videogames anymore as of late. I try to do well, I mean, acquire some skill at what I'm doing while still having fun. I don't need to win but I like to feel like I've played "well" even if I didn't (that doesn't happen all the time, of course).

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
By trying to think of any good qualities of non-ENTJs, then laughing to themselves as they come up short every time.