User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Default very expressed IN, weak TP

first, i'd like to say i'm new to typology.
    after taking a few tests and reading up on portraits, i am sure i am INxy
    (last test i took gave I 100 and N 75)
    however, i am not sure about the other two.
    though TP seems to be the most correct.
    i've come out as T 1 and P 11 as well as F 1 and P 1
    and some slightly expressed FJ
    TJ seems logical for me as well.

anyone else have this?
    and what does it mean?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Considering that you're very introverted, it could explain the test results wield a low T and P for you.

Even though they may in fact be greater than you might think, or completely on the other side. Being very highly introverted, may influence questions that are intended specifically for other cognative functions.

Either way, the profile that matches you best is your type, so reading them all might help.

Just saying that tests don't always wield accurate results, it differs from person to person. That it says you're low on T, might also be because you wish to be passive and adjust, whilest actually have a very strong T. Or vice versa.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Considering that you're very introverted, it could explain the test results wield a low T and P for you.

Even though they may in fact be greater than you might think, or completely on the other side. Being very highly introverted, may influence questions that are intended specifically for other cognative functions.

Either way, the profile that matches you best is your type, so reading them all might help.

Just saying that tests don't always wield accurate results, it differs from person to person. That it says you're low on T, might also be because you wish to be passive and adjust, whilest actually have a very strong T. Or vice versa.
    i definitely had the feeling that the fact that i am this introverted influenced all my other scores.
    especially T, i'm 99.99% sure i have s.a.d. and it seemed that that made me come over more as F

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by overactor View Post
    i definitely had the feeling that the fact that i am this introverted influenced all my other scores.
    especially T, i'm 99.99% sure i have s.a.d. and it seemed that that made me come over more as F
    I assume you mean social anxiety disorder and not seasonal adjustment disorder. I'm sorry you have that. So do I and it's hard. But yeah, tests are not always reliable. On my test I got 100 introverted but only because I prefer the introverted option the majority of the time, but it doesn't mean I always take it and I want to be more social than I am. It's just the anxiety.