• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] very expressed IN, weak TP

overactor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
first, i'd like to say i'm new to typology.
after taking a few tests and reading up on portraits, i am sure i am INxy
(last test i took gave I 100 and N 75)
however, i am not sure about the other two.
though TP seems to be the most correct.
i've come out as T 1 and P 11 as well as F 1 and P 1
and some slightly expressed FJ
TJ seems logical for me as well.

anyone else have this?
and what does it mean?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Considering that you're very introverted, it could explain the test results wield a low T and P for you.

Even though they may in fact be greater than you might think, or completely on the other side. Being very highly introverted, may influence questions that are intended specifically for other cognative functions.

Either way, the profile that matches you best is your type, so reading them all might help.

Just saying that tests don't always wield accurate results, it differs from person to person. That it says you're low on T, might also be because you wish to be passive and adjust, whilest actually have a very strong T. Or vice versa.

overactor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Considering that you're very introverted, it could explain the test results wield a low T and P for you.

Even though they may in fact be greater than you might think, or completely on the other side. Being very highly introverted, may influence questions that are intended specifically for other cognative functions.

Either way, the profile that matches you best is your type, so reading them all might help.

Just saying that tests don't always wield accurate results, it differs from person to person. That it says you're low on T, might also be because you wish to be passive and adjust, whilest actually have a very strong T. Or vice versa.

i definitely had the feeling that the fact that i am this introverted influenced all my other scores.
especially T, i'm 99.99% sure i have s.a.d. and it seemed that that made me come over more as F

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
i definitely had the feeling that the fact that i am this introverted influenced all my other scores.
especially T, i'm 99.99% sure i have s.a.d. and it seemed that that made me come over more as F

I assume you mean social anxiety disorder and not seasonal adjustment disorder. I'm sorry you have that. So do I and it's hard. But yeah, tests are not always reliable. On my test I got 100 introverted but only because I prefer the introverted option the majority of the time, but it doesn't mean I always take it and I want to be more social than I am. It's just the anxiety.