• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] if you could choose any personality type

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFJ because it is the rarest type on the forum so it follows that if it were really indeed my type then I would be a very special and unique person! :D

Lark

ENTJ.

I'd choose what I am, I think that's the reason I test strongly as ENTJ with the only variance being I instead of E. Of late I've thought about wanting to develop my feeling function or at least appreciating it more in others, where it exists healthfully and not all out of whack.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ.

I'd choose what I am, I think that's the reason I test strongly as ENTJ with the only variance being I instead of E. Of late I've thought about wanting to develop my feeling function or at least appreciating it more in others, where it exists healthfully and not all out of whack.
I also would prefer my own type, and test strongly as INTJ with some J/P variance. I have likewise identified Fi as something useful to develop more.

Lark

I also would prefer my own type, and test strongly as INTJ with some J/P variance. I have likewise identified Fi as something useful to develop more.

I consider all the great mystics as Feelers, the great romantics and lovers are Feelers too, those are the people I read about and idolise and this is what I would like to experience before I die, I've come close once or twice and those things, love and God, are all bound up together in my mind but I've always had thinking over ride it.

W

WALMART

Hm. When I thought myself entp, I wanted to be istp. Now I'm istp, and everything else is blanched.

Nope, can't think of anything I'd rather be. Maybe a hair more feelery.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
ENTJ.

It would be awesome to be the charismatic slave driver that convinces you there's cheese on the moon, and have you thank me for presenting you with that revelation.

1nquisitor

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ

They are absolutely the best, I'm an INTJ and being an ENTJ would be the next step. We can get stuff done, but ENTJs take it to a whole new level. Their determination and resilience are legendary.

INTJ, ISFP, or for an absolute Twilight Zone experience an ESTJ. I’d be one of those types for a day. I don’t think I’d trade what I am permanently though.

DragTV

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ. cause they are accepted by the most people, make the most amount of money statistically, and at the same time. still being a rational :)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd probably switch to ENTP. I like being on the Ti/Fe axis, and tertiary Fe sounds more ideal than inferior. Being more extraverted would be nice. As useful as Se can be, Ne intrigues me.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Personally any of the ExxJs. I would love to have dom Je as Je is something I very much admire.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENTP because I want to bend logic like I do reality, man that must be trippy.

ESFP because that way I get to (what I imagine) remain the same person but see the world much differently.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTP because they seem to be the most capable of being well rounded out of all the types.