User Tag List

First 567

Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: 50 Famous ENTJs

  1. #61
    Luctor et emergo Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Tony (Skins)
    I saw Tony as ESTP at first, but I think N fits better than S yeah, I guess you could say ENTP, and then if you're gonna say that, then I guess ENTJ could fit too.

    JJ (Skins)
    Nooo way. INTJ.

  2. #62
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    Dude, you're telling me Hitler was a compassionate and harmonious guy and you're being arrogant about it.
    I'm perpetually arrogant. Doesn't make me wrong.

    We'll let people with common sense decide who is wrong here
    Sounds fair to me. You're still spilling Fi all over this thread by the way, be sure to clean it up before leaving.

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    People with common sense can recognize that you're getting butthurt because you share a personality type with a mass murderer. It happens.
    Naaah, he thinks he's ENTJ.

    I actually think it's quite awesome sharing a personality type with mass murderers. I'm significantly more offended by sharing a personality type with the likes of... Hugo Chavez and Murray Rothbard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  3. #63
    Senior Member Ace_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    TNT
    Posts
    170

    Default

    It's cool how you seem to think that if your post was last, you're right.

  4. #64

    Default

    Read any book on Hitler and you will see that he is an obvious INFJ.. His whole idea about the Third Reich was very Ni, and he used Fe effectively in his speeches to evoke fear into the masses and get the German people on his side.

    You are extremly naïve if you believe that Feelers aren't capable of doing such things. Also Hitler didn't start the war because he wanted to do evil, he did it because he believed that was the right thing to do.

  5. #65
    Member promethathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    XNTX
    Posts
    34

    Default

    "the feelers" are almost universally at war--their compassion turning easily into passion!The NF's are easily the most suseptible to these feelings. Do you ever see scientists at war(NT's?)
    "This fearless one always is the same in essence,however.He is Holy heresy born stout lacking the ability to cower or break.The Universe is transparent to him." Me

  6. #66
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by promethathustra View Post
    Do you ever see scientists at war(NT's?)
    Sure, if it's in their best interest. Most heads of state are NTJ (NTJs are strategists, not scientists).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  7. #67
    nevermore lane777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    Crowe's an INFJ
    Intriguing. What makes you say so? I would go so far as to consider INTJ, as they look very much like ENTJ's, but INFJ seems like a stretch. But then I'm the only INFJ I know... any INFJ's relate to Crowe? Anyway, here's my take on him:

    He's willing to step on peoples feelings to further his career because he is goal oriented, not people oriented as the INFJ is. I cannot imagine an INFJ behaving in such a way that causes friction between people unless the end result will benefit them or other people - such as upholding human rights. I'm OCD about making people feel accepted and comfortable and just putting a high value on personal relations. But here in this interview, Crowe discusses his reputation for being difficult:

    YouTube - Russell Crowe interview - Parkinson - BBC

    Crowe: I do my job to my best ability. When I'm required to market a film, I get on the band wagon, bang the pots. I will question the people that I'm working with every day, and will prob annoy the hell out of them for the period of time when we're working, but in post production when they see the options that I've given them, they realize that it's a gold mine. And that's only because I'm there to work every day, I'm not late, I'll still be there at the end of the day, ready to go if he wants to go another four more hours, I'll be there.
    Interviewer: I suppose what the perception is - is that you're not smooth. That you don't play that political game.
    Crowe: Ooooh, smooth.
    Interview: You ever meet a smooth aussie or is that a contradiction in terms? But you know what I mean -
    Crowe: I haven't got time for that sort of stuff.
    Interviewer: - You do the media, but you can be testy with media.
    Crowe: Yeah will why not? Most of the people that work in your job are a pack of bloody idiots.

    A few minor things that point me in the E/INTJ direction:

    Upon watching any extended interview with Crowe, such as the Actors Studio, you will see how verbally fluent he is. Us INFJ's are far more methodical about our word choice (painfully true in my case) - especially when making a long winded speech. Watch any INFJ videos posted by typology central members for examples.

    I realize that INFJ's can give a cold vibe, but this is mainly because we're reticent, not austere as Crowe often is - which is more of an E/INTJ thing.
    Last edited by lane777; 07-22-2010 at 07:42 PM.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

    INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

  8. #68
    Senior Member Ace_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    TNT
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Hey if people can imagine an INFJ burning babies, you can imagine an INFJ saying that

  9. #69
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Not quite the same thing. Hitler very rarely actually insulted people to their face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] 50 Famous ENTPs
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 09:11 PM
  2. [ENTJ] Famous ENTJ Musicians
    By ScottJames in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 02:20 AM
  3. [INTJ] 50 Famous INTJs
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 09:53 AM
  4. [ENFP] 50 Famous ENFPs
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:47 AM
  5. [ENTJ] Famous ENTJs
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO