User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: 50 Famous ENTJs

  1. #41
    Senior Member Anamalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    From the list:

    Putin- INTJ
    Winston Churchill- INTJ
    Der Führer- INFJ
    Warren Buffett- ...I actually think ENFJ. Too goody-goody for ENTJ.
    The Brain- obvious INTJ is obvious
    Darth Vader- obvious ISTJ is obvious
    Putin ISTJ
    Churchill INFJ
    Der Fuhrer INFJ
    Warren Buffett INTJ

    Can't type fictional characters.

  2. #42
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    So it's easy for you to believe that a person who is compassionate, values harmony and cares about people's feelings can start a world war and kill and burn people, but it's hard for you to believe ENTJs can be kind and considerate to their guests and people of their country?
    Yes to the former, no to the latter. Hitler wasn't INFJ because he was kind to his guests and countrymen, but rather because his values were not his own (Fi) and he had zero concern for efficiency (trademark Te). He was a visionary, whose vision was propelled by the values of his time (Ni + Fe). Further, he actually was a compassionate man who valued harmony (which of course does not make him in and of itself a nice person). He was obsessively concerned with social order and organization, harmony amongst his ethnic group. He also had a profound ability to "connect" with people he met in private, according to statements by those who met him briefly (which are more trustable than statements by, say, Joseph Goebbels, for example - who did indeed say the same thing).

    Yeah, that's what a lot of ENTJ presidents did for their countries. We like to improve on things.
    Yes, but ENTJs are consummate pragmatists. They actually know what to improve and why. Hitler's economic plan contained exactly zero concern for whether it would work or not, and as a result failed spectacularly (much like his war management).

    I won't comment on the last bit. You've basically labeled a nation as evil.
    Not evil, typical. Man is by nature a tribal animal, whose instincts are to protect those of their own kin and society, in competition to those they deem foreign. Germany in the early 20th century was fiercely nationalist, which was the norm at the time. Among the general population it still is, but nationalism has completely lost support among all elite groups. Genocide has, indeed, occurred at popular request numerous times throughout history. All it takes is for a foreign ethnic group to encroach on what are considered "national boundaries."

    As an aside, your argument still seems a bit too Fi-guided for you to be ENTJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  3. #43
    nevermore lane777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Non fictional: Russell Crowe
    Fictional: Stanley Kowalski

    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

    INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

  4. #44
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    He was more than a simple controler.
    The majority of his ideas were not his own, they were actualy Trotsky's (which is why I tend to lol at Trotskyites denouncing Stalin ). He was clever, charismatic and a good leader to be sure, but not really an Ni visionary -- and not really very sociable.

    Ha...ha..Explain.
    Rothbard was very clearly emotionally motivated, no less so in fact than most religious leaders (and I could draw numerous parallels between libertarianism and organized religion, but I don't wanna start a flame war ). Praxeology is a classic example of Fi-driven "This is real because I fucking said it's real!" and most "evidence" contained in his books is window-dressing (the speciality of tertiary Te).

    He's just a stupid duck, not necessarly ESFP.
    He's an idiot yes. An impulsive, unthinking idiot I'd have a hard time believing is anything but an Fi bomb (save for the fact he's not really unsociable). Why ENTJ?

    Eminem: ISTP
    Too rigid, and far too much of an attention whore.

    Julius Caesar: ENTP
    Intriguing... Why?

    Barack Obama: ENFJ
    His Fe is a mask. Totally faked, and not even that well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  5. #45
    Senior Member Anamalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    Non fictional: Russell Crowe
    Fictional: Stanley Kowalski

    Crowe's an INFJ

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Hitler's economic plan contained exactly zero concern for whether it would work or not, and as a result failed spectacularly
    What utter nonsense. In what universe did they fail, exactly? Germany pulled itself out of the worst recession in history and managed an economic boom all the way from 1933-45. Your other points are more solid, though, and Hitler was clearly a Feeler, yes.

  7. #47
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Hitler is definitely not a feeler. I agree with Ace on this.

  8. #48
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Hitler is definitely not a feeler.
    No, he very much was. What's your argument?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  9. #49
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Because feelers don't mass murder people. They feel the need to save the world and wish for harmony and social justice. Hitler wants power and social darwinism, survival to the fittest, which is not very NF. Plus Hitler preach brutality,hate and violence, which is very alsoun-NF.

    ENFJs get too much credit for being dictators. Most dictators should be NTs.

  10. #50
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Because feelers don't mass murder people. They feel the need to save the world and wish for harmony and social justice. Hitler wants power and social darwinism, survival to the fittest, which is not very NF. Plus Hitler preach brutality,hate and violence, which is very alsoun-NF.
    Utter bullshit. Feeling has nothing to do with kindness, it simply refers to being guided by ethical values and feelings. Fi focuses on internally held values, which can be literally anything -- including mass murder. Fe focuses on external (shared) values, and social harmony.

    As for Hitler himself, he was actually a very generous man, very concerned with social harmony among the German people themselves, and violently unconcerned with foreigners simply because it corresponded to the values of his country at the time. It is, as I mentioned before, perfectly human to call for the genocide of an ethnic group that is felt to be encroaching on what is perceived as national territory. it has happened all throughout history.

    Numerous Feeling dictators have held mass murder as a value; not just Hitler. other F mass murderers include:

    Charles Manson (ENFJ)
    David Koresh (INFJ)
    Jim Jones (ENFJ)
    Idi Amin (ESFP)
    Pol Pot (INFJ)
    Ivan the Terrible (INFP)
    Pope Innocent III (ISFJ)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] 50 Famous ENTPs
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 09:11 PM
  2. [ENTJ] Famous ENTJ Musicians
    By ScottJames in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 02:20 AM
  3. [INTJ] 50 Famous INTJs
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 09:53 AM
  4. [ENFP] 50 Famous ENFPs
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:47 AM
  5. [ENTJ] Famous ENTJs
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO