This is how you determine a feeler:
* Naturally sympathetic (loool yeah Hitler was very sympathetic)
* Strives for harmony (hahahaharmony, he f**ing started a world war)
* Empathetic and forgiving (yeah, a real Jesus, all mistakes forgiven)
* Decides with heart (nope, decides with what benefits the goal, if it's killing people, then so be it)
* Naturally trusts others (hell no, he was pretty much paranoid)
* Supportive (only of the German people, but not supportive in the way feelers are - placing yourself second - no no)
* Tactful (only when it would benefit him and his goal)
* Concerned with the feelings of others (come on?)
* Warm and friendly nature (no)
And for all the INFJs and INFPs here who think they're feelers because they have emotions, SURPRISE, I have literally cried on my bed more than 10 times in the last 4 years and I'm an ENTJ MAN. I can admit this on a forum of people I'll NEVER meet. This does NOT make me a feeler, It makes me a depressed f***ed up person who's trying to get back into life. I suspect there are many NT artists who think they're feelers because they have deep emotions.
Feelers are determined by those factors above. They are very easy to spot. I don't know why people get confused. Thinkers can be bigger drama queens and emotional wrecks than feelers. It's NOT about emotions, it's about decision making and priorities. Justice or mercy, cold truth or harmony... It's about OTHER PEOPLE's feelings, how you react to THEIR feelings.
And Aleksei, with Buffett you've basically said you don't believe ENTJs can be good people. Isn't that nice of you. If I had 749 trillion gazillion dollars trust me, I'd give more than Buffett. If you compare his earning-giving ratio to mine, I think I beat him.
Whoa, now I'm wondering if I should even post this. What the hell, it's a decent rant. I might have made it into a drama but I'll post it.