A lot of questions in this test are about things that annoy you or irrate you. Personally, things don't annoy or irrate me much at all. There are some things, but many of these questions I can not really answer, because either opposite don't rightly work for me.

Anyways, to the best of my ability to answer these obviously shaky questions, these are my results.

Your personality type code is obtained by combining the four letters of each preference, i.e.: INFP.

However, as no questionnaire is 100% accurate, we suggest that you also consider whether your type might be INFJ.

Ni 30
Fi 29
Ti 27
Si 22
Ne 13
Fe 8
Te 6
Se 5

?your dominant function is Feeling and clearly introverted
?your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and clearly introverted
?your tertiary (third) is Sensation and clearly introverted
?your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and clearly introverted

Career Average'Enjoyment'
Score (max = 6) (n)
Entrepreneurship 4.8 (11)
The Arts 4.5 (54)
Training 4.5 (16)
The Ministry 4.2 (11)
Librarian 4.1 (15)
Counselling 4.0 (40)
The only thing I find funny about this test is that my profession is apparantly most enjoyable to me. (Entrepeneurship)

But other than that the results are way off for me. I know why they are way off. Because I answered many questions in the center, where either opposite I could or couldn't relate too. I know which answers I should take to get INTP, but I'd be following stereotypical thoughts then.

Just to sum it up. This is a really crappy test, that is totally taken out of context. Yes/no tests tend to be much more accurate because it doesn't leave as much room for context. Yes/no tests take a cognative function and measure its strength. This test puts cognative functions opposite of each other, showing your preference between the two.

An example of an extremely faulty question.

I dislike conflict between people - I dislike incoherent theories

Doesn't take a mastermind to figure out why this question is flawed. There's no contrast to make from these two options, and trying to make sense of the contrast only proves that the test was designed by dumb people.

The test assumes you have a preference. But doesn't take into account that both could be your preference. Or the fact that both could not be your preference. It only thinks about the fact that one of the two must be a preference.

Test is lame.