• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP dating ENTP

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am a bit sad about the reoccuring fact that the type system is especially only in entp threads used like a thing written on someones forehead.

I mean do you really believe in phrases like "All my entp friends are ...." to be valid in any sense of logic ?

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I mean do you really believe in phrases like "All my entp friends are ...." to be valid in any sense of logic ?

The only thing I can say with confidence about you ENTPs is that you are all wildly different from each other in my experience...

Waiting for someone to say: "But everyone's different in their own way!":D

LoPo

MBTI Type
ENTP
Back to the original question, why would an ENTP not know how to patch things up with another ENTP? What would it take if the shoe were on the other foot? I'd say act quickly or Mr. ENTP will be on to greener pastures. Forget him and look for an INTP. It's worked for me for 28 years. Very loyal and easy-going as long as you understand his one major issue on which he will not budge.

Qre:us

I am an eNTP woman who looks nothing like the NT woman prototype. I am stopped by strangers daily who tell me how beautiful I am, that I should be a model. However, they don't know that underneath the looks and easy charm is a very creative and sometimes aggressive ENTP personality.

My ex-boyfriend is also ENTP. It was great while it lasted but our relationship ended like a scene from War of the Roses. Does anyone here (ENTPS you especially) have any stories to tell about their relationships with their identity type? Suggestions on how to repair relationships with your ENTP would also be very appreciated.

I am a twenty six year old MIT grad in the fashion industry. I'm not sure where you are finding these beautiful NT women, but the NT ladies I meet, however intelligent and awesome, come off as less than "feminine" in appearance, at least by the standards of my male friends.

I don't have a problem with logic. I like making outlandish statements to get my point across sometimes.

1) Attractiveness is not correlated with personality type.

2) If it is an outlandish statement, functioning to get your point across, I'm failing to see how your point and the outlandish statement correlate:

In your OP, you wrote two little paragraphs,

(A) outlandish statement: the first of which is a narcissistic rant about your looks, which supposedly belie your aggressive nature.

And, then........

(B) your point: you ask how ENTP with ENTP can work in a healthy romantic relationship.

Explain that "logical" train of thought, from A to B. I'm curious.

The only logical train of thought I can infer from that is, being less self-conceited might help. :)

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Thread fail. Typology fail.

(Though I think perhaps antigone's narcissistic rant may have been an attempt at undermining any potential accusations she could receive for her ENTP ex ditching her due to bad looks. She wanted to avoid that conversation entirely and have us focus on how she could get her ENTP back, outside of ostentatiously pumping up the cleavage.)

But the OP is silly, we all know that.

ENTP/ENTP sex rocks though.

Most of the time we're pretty competitive and pretend mean to each other, but every once in a while I make a point of initiating "share feelings time", and it helps get everything out in the open air.

And way to take all the credit. Typical... :rolli:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) Attractiveness is not correlated with personality type.

2) If it is an outlandish statement, functioning to get your point across, I'm failing to see how your point and the outlandish statement correlate:

In your OP, you wrote two little paragraphs,

(A) outlandish statement: the first of which is a narcissistic rant about your looks, which supposedly belie your aggressive nature.

And, then........

(B) your point: you ask how ENTP with ENTP can work in a healthy romantic relationship.

Explain that "logical" train of thought, from A to B. I'm curious.

The only logical train of thought I can infer from that is, being less self-conceited might help. :)

+1 i can only handle cocky when it's funny...otherwise blech

but i'm totally for same type relations or any other type that has the qualities you like....but what is the question? how can it work? same as any type...care about each other enough to be respectful and communicative and make it a priority. good luck. :)

antigone girl

MBTI Type
ENTP
Agreed ENTP personalities vary widely. idk I am too bummed to respond in a organized manner. I went on a lunch date with an INTP and a dinner date with an ENTP and they were so so. They told me exactly what they THINK I want to hear. How flat and boring and patronizing. The ENTP was more ridiculous. I guess it's a bubble bath and mystery novel for me!

Qre:us

Agreed ENTP personalities vary widely. idk I am too bummed to respond in a organized manner. I went on a lunch date with an INTP and a dinner date with an ENTP and they were so so. They told me exactly what they THINK I want to hear. How flat and boring and patronizing. The ENTP was more ridiculous. I guess it's a bubble bath and mystery novel for me!

DON'T DROWN! :hug:

antigone girl

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thread fail. Typology fail.

(Though I think perhaps antigone's narcissistic rant may have been an attempt at undermining any potential accusations she could receive for her ENTP ex ditching her due to bad looks. She wanted to avoid that conversation entirely and have us focus on how she could get her ENTP back, outside of ostentatiously pumping up the cleavage.)

But the OP is silly, we all know that.

ENTP/ENTP sex rocks though.

I plead guilty on these counts except typology fail. yes ENTP ENTP sex is hot : )

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
"I went on a lunch date with an INTP and with an ENTP and they were so..."

I really need to go to forums the age limit is 21 or I am gonna kill myself

S

sammy

How has no one demanded to see a picture of this girl yet? :D

Bring the ENTP ex to the forum and let's see a throwdown take place, leading to their reconciliation thread.

antigone girl

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's good now, so I'm not going to grill him and ask, but I would say he came to his senses and realized that I'm irreplaceable :wubbie: