User Tag List

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Default Natasha Rostov's Personality Type

The other day I encountered Natasha Rostov come to life. I was sharing a table with two Russian girls, and I found myself infinitely attracted to one of them who reminded me of Natasha Rostov from Tolstoy's War and Peace. I don't speak much Russian, so I could only catch bits and pieces of what they were saying, but still found myself laughing at this girl and when I'd laugh she'd laugh even harder. There was connection. She was also the purest thing I've seen, not like most of the city girls around here who are all of them the same. I would like opinions on what type Natasha Rostov is. I have my own answer, but I am curious if others arrive at the same conclusion. Discuss.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Seeing how the book spans over 15 years of her life, I think it would be hard to tack on a specific type to Natasha. I think it is easy to say, however, that Natasha was Tolstoy's embodiment of a perfect woman. Much like seeing a stranger and pouring your dreams into them.

What about, "Hi, my name is ______, what are you reading?"
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

It seems that the reason to initiate was the fact that, if you did not initiate, nothing would transpire.

Instances of disappointment following the upholding of principles are interesting. Though I would not be surprised if you had some murky Ni notion about the situation and when to speak and you are rationalizing with the principle.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    It seems that the reason to initiate was the fact that, if you did not initiate, nothing would transpire.

Instances of disappointment following the upholding of principles are interesting. Though I would not be surprised if you had some murky Ni notion about the situation and when to speak and you are rationalizing with the principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    Seeing how the book spans over 15 years of her life, I think it would be hard to tack on a specific type to Natasha. I think it is easy to say, however, that Natasha was Tolstoy's embodiment of a perfect woman. Much like seeing a stranger and pouring your dreams into them.

What about, "Hi, my name is ______, what are you reading?"
    Thanks for the input. Still looking for objective perspectives on type. I'll keep waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    I'll keep waiting.
    This is probably very very true.

Will you share the harrowing story of your earlier response and subsequent deletion?