• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs and trouble sleeping

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Is there any positive correlation between people who would score TeNi and sleeping problems?

*is curious*

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, I'm ENFJ, and I'm having trouble sleeping ATM.

Unique

I don't have trouble getting to sleep but I notice actually getting myself to STOP thinking and go to bed can be hard sometimes, might be an NT thing

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I have trouble going to sleep. And staying asleep. Otherwise I'm fine. I've usually exhausted myself during the day. But the waking up during sleep, looking at the watch is bad. Wrecks my entire next day. Might be stress, impatience or underlying thoughts that I haven't silenced.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Well, I'm ENFJ, and I'm having trouble sleeping ATM.

I also have trouble sleeping ass to mouth! How funny is that, it's times like these I really do believe in coincidences.

In any event, maybe it's a Ni thing. My ESTJ sleeps like a rock. She stops moving for 5 minutes and forget it.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
reasons can probably be isolated to a particular type but i doubt the condition can be

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I used to, but now that I have someone to sleep with every night I've found that I have trouble staying awake past 9 or 10. I think people were meant to sleep next to someone, because it has such a calming affect, it seems to me.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I used to, but now that I have someone to sleep with every night I've found that I have trouble staying awake past 9 or 10. I think people were meant to sleep next to someone, because it has such a calming affect, it seems to me.

This is 100% true for me.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Yes. my mind is always on, there is always something to do, no matter how small and irrelevant. I wish humans didn't need to sleep, Imagine how much we'd get done!!!

but yes, usually I stay up really late doing mundane things.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Yes. my mind is always one, there is always something to do, no matter how small and irrelevant. I wish humans didn't need to sleep, Imagine how much we'd get done!!!

but yes, usually I stay up really late doing mundane things.

this

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
hmm I have trouble falling asleep cause I have like a million things going through my mind, like just as im relaxing and trying to fall asleep, all these scenerios start to play out in my mind.. like future conversations and how the day will go by

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I theorize that EJs, especially, and then Js, in general, need less sleep than Ps.

I think Ps can suffer from bouts of periodical insomnia/hypersomnia.

But, it seems like every EJ I know can function on what I view to be very little sleep. :shock:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I theorize that EJs, especially, and then Js, in general, need less sleep than Ps.

I think Ps can suffer from bouts of periodical insomnia/hypersomnia.

But, it seems like every EJ I know can function on what I view to be very little sleep. :shock:

Psht I sleep 10 hours a day...

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I love to indulge in sleep.

Tips: get plenty of vigorous exercise, avoid all caffeine, eat at regular times, and give yourself 2hr away from the computer before you go to bed.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there any positive correlation between people who would score TeNi and sleeping problems?

*is curious*

No, I sleep brilliantly.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love to indulge in sleep.

Tips: get plenty of vigorous exercise, avoid all caffeine, eat at regular times, and give yourself 2hr away from the computer before you go to bed.

Pretty much good advice for bad sleepers, half of which I don't follow (non-computer time/regular exercise) and yet I still sleep well.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Funny - I associated my sleeping problems to Ne overactivity.
Argh! I want to sleep. Oh, since I can't, I'll just imagine things until I fall asleep. Oh, I could be doing this and that and that right now. Now I can't sleep at all any more, because I'm frustrating myself because I have to sleep.
Yes, it's 1:42 am here...