User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    They just knew how to keep quiet about it, that it was socially more acceptable after the 60's is okay.
    That is kind of what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    If you ever get a response like that, you are doing something very very wrong

Firstly, stop thinking about her constantly you are being ridiculous and needy

Secondly wheres your creativity man? we are the "architects" after all! Direct is great but only if its unique and interesting otherwise its just demanding

Thirdly your intentions are coming across as creepy even to the ladies on this forum, why do you think that is?

Usually people get thrown in the "creepy" basket when their intentions are unclear or devious in nature, even I'm unclear on what you are actually trying to do with this girl

My point is she shouldn't be the only one thinking "I barely know this guy" you should be thinking "I barely know this girl" as well

You are thinking WAY too far ahead
    That's very true.
    (removed)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Take a damn breath.

Send her the text. Tell her you want to see her. Suggest something to do, anything. And say you look forward to seeing her.

When you see her, do what you guys do best. Be attentive, listen and ask some questions that show you're interested in her. Share something about yourself. You're not boring.

You're nervous, excited. It's gonna shine through. Don't worry about it. She probably is too, and it's endearing.

I think you should go for the kiss. Attraction happens fast and if she feels the same way about you, she will respond to the kiss. But don't go any further than that for now.

GO!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Your actually not an INTP. your an ESFP. really!

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    I met this girl ONCE and I can't STOP thinking about her..... I hate stress....

I'll sent her a direct txt. I just hope she doesn't think I'm a creep for making a bold move that fast.

EDIT: I have been direct to girls I just met before and they were like "you don;t even know me". either that or they just didn't reply back to my txt/never spoke to me ever again.
    Are you being serious or is this some prank trying to make yourself interesting? If its a prank, even the dumbest INTPs wouldnt be this retarded. If you are serious, Im really sorry, but I hope you'll eventually learn from your mistakes in dealing with girls and grow, like a true intp.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Your actually not an INTP. your an ESFP. really!
    I agree

ReflecTcelfeR

You should latch on and never let go otherwise you won't have anyone for the rest of your life. This one decision decides the entirety of your life, and if you fail... you will never succeed again.

Of course this being sarcasm.

On topic:

I'm inclined to agree with all the others and say you need to learn to do this for yourself otherwise this dependency on validation from others could get unhealthy. I'm not saying this to be mean, but I hope you understand that we can only go so far. You are the only one that knows the whole situation. With all this being said I wish you luck.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with all the others and say you need to learn to do this for yourself otherwise this dependency on validation from others could get unhealthy. I'm not saying this to be mean, but I hope you understand that we can only go so far. You are the only one that knows the whole situation. With all this being said I wish you luck.
    yes, I understand. Thanks for everyone's feedback. I have asked to hang out and she said she was busy. I'm sick of this stress and I'm not one of those guys that'll chase girls around when they said no. So I'm going to do what I do best which is focus on my life and hopefully find someone alone the way.(which I doubt)

I re-read this forum and others I posed and from the replies I received; I need to improve and grow as a person.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

yes, I understand. Thanks for everyone's feedback. I have asked to hang out and she said she was busy. I'm sick of this stress and I'm not one of those guys that'll chase girls around when they said no. So I'm going to do what I do best which is focus on my life and hopefully find someone alone the way.(which I doubt)

I re-read this forum and others I posed and from the replies I received; I need to improve and grow as a person.
    Sounds like you already have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

See the sig, it will make you feel better. It's tough to temper the temporary obsession and excitement a mini crush brings. I know for myself, I've had to learn to pump the brakes a bit instead of blitzing through every social boundary that exists. There is a procedure here, and with time you will learn it. Just don't get too disenchanted early on.

MBTI
    INTJ

to make it short this is what happend
    -no luck with ladies
    -gave up and focus on goals

I can't believe I met someone but I did! she's not in my classes. It was a random conversation. I could tell she liked me so I said "we should hang out this weekend or whenever you're free". She gave me her number.

I have confidence but I don't like to flirt. She said txt me but I don't know what to txt. I wouldn't know what to do if we do "hang out". to be honest I'm a boring guy. I like to be alone almost all the time and I don't talk a lot.

I know this isn't a dating site but I can get more help by getting advice from INTP or someone who knows what kind of person I am.

What should I say to her?
    Love isn't everything, my friend. You should focus on attaining respect, not attracting female humans.

A man can live without love, but a man cannot live without respect.

As for attracting females, if you truly feel the need to, confidence is key!
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte