User Tag List

First 4567 Last

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    ahhh some of the feedback doesn't help with this situation.

I want to meet up with her. Should I ask this via txt? what are the things I can do with her?

Last thing I want is to be in the "friend zone", so far from what I'm seeing she's attracted to me and I want to keep it that way. When we hang out should I go for the kiss? or what other ways can she get a hint that I want her more than a friend?
    dude if you know what being friend zoned mean you also know about the other stuff. And serious why would you ask such bonehead questions? Ever been diagnosed with schizoid disorder? I only think people with that would be so socially inadequate to ask such trivial questions. Other people that are just introverted knows stuff like this. Do you have any friends?

But an answer go with what feels best, but being a horndog will get you nowhere with most ladies. Even if she likes you. You want her to be as interested as you are in her, so work a little, do the effort that shows you are interested, but dont overdo it. Its not a monologue its a twosome you want, get a interaction going. Give a little get a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Well, from that point onwards everybody just started shagging everybody else. Before that period people seemed to be more sexually conservative...

On the other hand, the fin de sicle wasn't that puritan either.
    Can you put up data supporting your claim that it just boosted in the 60's? There have been horndogs on the face of the earth since the first man. They just knew how to keep quiet about it, that it was socially more acceptable after the 60's is okay. But serious, stop the generalizations.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

while texting her, say, "i can't wait to kiss you." if she logs off, you're wiser, if not, you will be.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    while texting her, say, "i can't wait to kiss you." if she logs off, you're wiser, if not, you will be.
    = :rolli: and

MBTI
    INTJ

You're thinking too much. Be real about your intentions. If she likes you, she likes you. If she doesn't, she doesn't. Don't hang out with her and walk away feeling like her girlfriend. Remember, Jesus hates a pussy.

And btw, being direct (in the manner you meant) does work, but it requires real confidence that you probably haven't developed yet.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

I enjoyed the OP in that it reminded me of things guys say about meeting women:

1. When you're looking for one they're not to be found.
    2. When you focus on your goals one shows up.
    3. When you've got one three more show up.
    4. When you loose one all four vanish and the cycle continues.

For those who think I was defending this guy, I wasn't, I was speaking very broad about what most young immature NTs are like... of course there are exceptions

Mate you seem to be asking the same questions when they have already been answered, there is no "exact script" for what to text her, you have to think of things and honestly I don't know why thats hard for an INTP creative mind, texting is where we start to shine, its the in person stuff that we have to speed up our thinking process the hard parts over, you have contact details

MBTI
    intp

I met this girl ONCE and I can't STOP thinking about her..... I hate stress....

I'll sent her a direct txt. I just hope she doesn't think I'm a creep for making a bold move that fast.

EDIT: I have been direct to girls I just met before and they were like "you don;t even know me". either that or they just didn't reply back to my txt/never spoke to me ever again.

I'll sent her a direct txt. I just hope she doesn't think I'm a creep for making a bold move that fast.

EDIT: I have been direct to girls I just met before and they were like "you don;t even know me". either that or they just didn't reply back to my txt/never spoke to me ever again.
    Why would it be any other way? Unless they were hornbitches with zero content?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Good lord, did this expand from one post to six pages in the course of a single day? Perhaps I can gain a touch of social insight my utterly-can't-read-people's-signs-one-way-or-another self around here.

If you ever get a response like that, you are doing something very very wrong

Firstly, stop thinking about her constantly you are being ridiculous and needy

Secondly wheres your creativity man? we are the "architects" after all! Direct is great but only if its unique and interesting otherwise its just demanding

Thirdly your intentions are coming across as creepy even to the ladies on this forum, why do you think that is?

Usually people get thrown in the "creepy" basket when their intentions are unclear or devious in nature, even I'm unclear on what you are actually trying to do with this girl

My point is she shouldn't be the only one thinking "I barely know this guy" you should be thinking "I barely know this girl" as well

You are thinking WAY too far ahead