User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

On second thought, you don't sound very nice and your intentions sound very self-serving. I hope girls avoid you until you grow up a bit.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    On second thought, you don't sound very nice and your intentions sound very self-serving. I hope girls avoid you until you grow up a bit.
    Self-serving? This whole thread is about how he can look more interesting to her.

Don't know about nice, but he seems harmless to me. He just needs to get out there and learn about relationships and the opposite sex. He can't do that if girls avoid him.

This girl has given him a chance, and he wants to take it. Also seems like he wants to do a good job. What's wrong with that? This might push him out of him comfort zone, which is good.

I think his inexperience with romantic relationships caues him to sound self-servant, which isn't difficult to understand. Especially for an introvert.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Self-serving? This whole thread is about how he can look more interesting to her.

Don't know about nice, but he seems harmless to me. He just needs to get out there and learn about relationships and the opposite sex. He can't do that if girls avoid him.

This girl has given him a chance, and he wants to take it. Also seems like he wants to do a good job. What's wrong with that? This might push him out of him comfort zone, which is good.

I think his inexperience with romantic relationships caues him to sound self-servant, which isn't difficult to understand. Especially for an introvert.
    Posts 57 and 58 don't sound like somebody I'd want a girlfriend getting involved with. Introversion doesn't put me off, wanting to know how to act nice enough to get hook-up and not having any friends, male or female makes me think there are other areas that need developing first.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Posts 57 and 58 don't sound like somebody I'd want a girlfriend getting involved with. Introversion doesn't put me off, wanting to know how to act nice enough to get hook-up and not having any friends, male or female makes me think there are other areas that need developing first.
    Social skills can only be learned.. socially. I think this is a good step.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Social skills can only be learned.. socially. I think this is a good step.
    I think making some platonic friends might be a better start than finding someone to hook up with, but who knows, maybe he'll actually get a friend out of the deal.
    ~ John Rogers

Silence NF! *slaps* lol totally kidding cafe, I get where you are coming from but you have to understand that younger immature INTPs are actually quite lovely on the inside but feel the need to understand some "theory" before they will have any luck with the ladies

refreshe123d I noticed you mentioned you read some material on helping you with this, if its that PUA stuff then that gigs probably not for you, its very geared towards S types attracting other S types, not that there's anything wrong with the sensor type conversation but the reason you might be boring people is you are going after the wrong type of people

Also not good because its totally not you, it will drain the hell out of you because you will want to go back to your preferences

Work with what you have... aka be yourself, that is use your functions wisely

Ti purely to make her think "wow original idea, lets do that!"
    Ne your bread and butter socially, its not everyones cup of tea but who cares right?
    Si pretty much where most the INTP humor comes from IMO
    Fe very important, your squishy undeveloped feelings can actually be considered quite "cute" to the point of actually being charming

I'm an INTP social success, I say this not to brag but to make you see that it is possible we CAN be quite the charmer but in OUR way not in some BS way that SJs think you need to act

I like to wow people making them think outside the box, I let them slip into my world then they can slip me into theirs, which I don't mind so much because usually for S types that means something involving laser lights and music, fuck yeah!

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

cant we also derail the thread and talk about his poor choice in username? I get annoyed everytime I look at it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Silence NF! *slaps* lol totally kidding cafe, I get where you are coming from but you have to understand that younger immature INTPs are actually quite lovely on the inside but feel the need to understand some "theory" before they will have any luck with the ladies
    I am aware that they can be quite lovely on the inside because I fell in love with a 20 year old INTP once upon a time. He was lovely. He is even more lovely now. Mine would have never just used a girl for sex because it was inconvenient to have a relationship.

This guy does not sound so lovely to me.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Not all of them are lovely. I seem to think I came to a similar conclusion last he was here. Needs to work on social graces big time. (Coming from me, that says something.)

what makes you think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

mine comes mainly from Ne