• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Tell me if I'm an ENTP or ENTJ

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
username and fact you arrive *demanding* an answer, suggest ENTJ. :D

But then it could be a case of "self-fulfilling prophecy"...so I'm only going on what is immediately obvious.

JohnRWillis

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm surprised no one looked at his profile info yesterday, before he deleted it.

Socionics type: LIE
Enneagram 9

Not exactly consistent with ENTP.

That's why I deleted them... I don't think they're right (the LIE is probably right, but the type 9 doesn't really sound like me). I don't really feel that any of the enneagram types fit me, but I took the test and it told me I was type 9.

What do LIE and Enneagram 9 say though? Or just LIE?

are you a pristeen dresser (J type) or do cloths tend to wear you, or make you look scruffy (P type)....

Heavy tailoring = J, loose and flowing = p

hates to not be prepared 10 days in advance of a deadline = J
turn up semi prepared on the day = p

For the clothes, P. I also tend to wear pretty much the same thing always as well (plain large t-shirts, black sweat pants, black hoodie).

For the preparedness, a happy medium. When I need to be I'm prepared, but I often do most of something well ahead of time, and then finish up at literal last minutes.

One characteristic I see of ENTPs that absolutely doesn't follow me, I am not a big spender at all. I'm actually very cheap. Though I do spend a fair amount on food (I don't eat a huge amount, I just like expensive food) but very little on clothing, entertainment, etc.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Well, hang out here for a while. If you get on my nerves, you're probably an ENTP. If I feel neutral toward or amused by you, ENTJ.

/self-centeredness

Weird, I always thought that ENTPs and ENFPs were a good mix, at least that's my experience.

One characteristic I see of ENTPs that absolutely doesn't follow me, I am not a big spender at all. I'm actually very cheap. Though I do spend a fair amount on food (I don't eat a huge amount, I just like expensive food) but very little on clothing, entertainment, etc.

I'm not a big spender either, but then again, I'm poor.

heart

heart on fire
Are you an asshole because you find it a humorous boost to your ego (ENTP), or are you an asshole because it gets the job done (ENTJ)?

We need a question like this for each of the type confusions.