• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ Ladies . . . what do you see is good/bad about being an ENTJ?

Windigo

Pros:
Never being scared or intimidated in any situation.
Always believing in my ability to overcome any obstacle.
My wry sense of humor.
Always learning something new.
The ability to pick quality relationships.
The ability to plan and wait for a goal to come to fruition.

Cons:
Being told I have a problem with authority.
Not crying at girl appropriate moments. (Sometimes the people in my life don't realize HOW much I care because my Te overshadows everything).
Not understanding "typical" teenage girl behavior (as a mom).
Thinking everyone has the ability to see the value of being rational and then being taken by surprise when they don't.
Being told by men that they think I would make a great partner if only I "would work on changing a few things" like being too intense/too intelligent/too strong/too independent.

I'm interested in other female ENTJs joys and difficulties with being themselves and the opinions of others and how they see ENTJ ladies.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
ENTJ women are incredible. Self-assured, self-sufficient, independent, coldly-rational yet imaginative, intelligent and capable women are so amazingly attractive and undervalued.

Nothing is more of a turn off and annoyance than a needy woman and ENTJ are the polar opposites of that.

Windigo

ENTJ women are incredible. Self-assured, self-sufficient, independent, coldly-rational yet imaginative, intelligent and capable women are so amazingly attractive and undervalued.

Nothing is more of a turn off and annoyance than a needy woman and ENTJ are the polar opposites of that.

Thank God for ISTPs! :wubbie:

F

figsfiggyfigs

Uhh, what? That's not true of anyone, ENTJ or not.

Nods..That's very true.

It feels like everyone around me is to lax, I'm a pretty lax person , but when its time to " man up" and charge. I do it.
I HATE it when men can't stand up for themselves, and I feel more willing to do it for them, than them doing it for themselves.:girlfight:

Men are timid around me, I have no idea why, usually ( in a social situation), I am a very happy person; I don't know what vibe i give off to make them so weak-like.

Good thing about us, is....

We are able to see if a situation is not benefiting us, cut it loose, and not think about it again. :hi:

Me, personally, am attracted to intelligence and wit. This weeds out a lot of clowns from being attractive what.so.ever, even if they look like Greek Gods.:popc1:

We say exactly what is on our minds. This usually gets us what we want faster.... ( only if someone CAN handle the truth).

T

ThatGirl

Pros:

Ability to stand my ground
Ability to control my mind, and make it work for me (master of mind over matter)
Knowing I will, no matter what, come out of a situation with something
Ability to get people honestly excited about things they other wise would not have been
Not being a victim
Being independent, not needing or even wanting to rely on others.

Cons

Not backing down at times
Not keeping my mouth shut
Being intimidating to others
Having the ability to actually scare others
Bull in a china closet syndrome
Not being more emotionally mature (Meaning not being able to handle situations I am personally emotionally invested in, as well as I can, with more objective ones. Most the time I need to disconnect myself from it to gain perspective.)

*I actually agreed with most of the OP, excellent list.

Windigo

Uhh, what? That's not true of anyone, ENTJ or not.

Okay, I'll admit that I overstated the idea. We all know that universal statements are generally not logical ones. I guess what I mean is that when all hell breaks loose, people literally jump behind me. I don't know why perhaps it is extreme calmness or perhaps it is extreme stupidity.

I haven't been in a situation where I felt intimidated by any person since I was 16 and I've been in a lot of wacky situations with gangsters, the homeless, Hell's Angels, and people who are suffering from obviously severe mental issues and violently out of control people on crack.

I can't explain why, I guess I have this extreme confidence in rationality. I just trust that deep down inside people want to be heard . . . and if you listen to them without fear they calm down.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think the main drawback for being an ENTJ woman is being viewed as a pushy bitch.

Because if you are an ENTJ woman, chances are, you are a pushy bitch.

Windigo

I think the main drawback for being an ENTJ woman is being viewed as a pushy bitch.

Why thank you Edgar, you're going to turn my head with all that sweet talk!:newwink:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why thank you Edgar, you're going to turn my head with all that sweet talk!:newwink:

What can I say... us INTJ men are all about the sweet talk.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
the best part about being an entj lady is being an entj lady

the worst part? uhh.. i got nothing

S

sammy

I :wub: ENTJ womenz. They're on my wavelength and will roll their eyes with me on cue when dumb girls say dumb things near us, or ABOUT our personal choices. What's not to love?

F

figsfiggyfigs

I like the way you said this. It's true:yes:

Windigo

I :wub: ENTJ womenz. They're on my wavelength and will roll their eyes with me on cue when dumb girls say dumb things near us, or ABOUT our personal choices. What's not to love?

I :wubbie: ENTP women too for the same reasons! :rolli:

Windigo

Yeah we do, but I'm going to miss her this week because . . . She's going to Italy! Without me! *sniff* *sniff* Who's going to make me laugh while she's gone? (She'll be back the end of next week.) :)