First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
    I stand like that and have that look ALL the time. I didn't realize it at first though until people began being afraid of me. LOL!

What I'm usually thinking when I have that stance? "These are the 100 things I need to do today. Which do I tackle first?"
    Do you also have those scary Te eyes that gives the impression of "Hey! You!"? Eeek!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I stand like that and have that look ALL the time. I didn't realize it at first though until people began being afraid of me. LOL!

What I'm usually thinking when I have that stance? "These are the 100 things I need to do today. Which do I tackle first?"
    I got that look the other day when I spilled popcorn on floor and stepped all over it.

figsfiggyfigs

LOL!! I stand like that too,especially when I forget that I'm being watched, or when i'm trying to adsorb information/my surroundings.

it scares the shiz out of people.

Yesterday morning, I was presenting a project with my group and one of them tried to speak of something I specifically told him not to mention. He later told me that he attempted to speak about it anyways, but saw the way I was standing while answering the professor and cowered away from fear .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I'm going to hire you guys as my bodyguards.

MBTI
    IxTx
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LSE

"These are the 100 people I need to crush today. Which do I tackle first?"
    online test: 6ISTP/5INTP/5INTJ/3ISTJ/1ISFP/1ENFJ
    people's suggestion: 1ISFP
    ......../ Bunny says,......\
    ........\Ask me anything./
    ............)/
    ./\_/\..../
    (O .O)
    [^_u )

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Schaph View Post
    "These are the 100 people I need to crush today. Which do I tackle first?"
    GET
    THE
    HELL
    OFF
    OF
    MY
    FORUM!!!!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Based only from this expression. (is this her?)

100%
    Shit, I stand just like that too...

figsfiggyfigs

reading this thread....I feel so normal....

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    LOL!! I stand like that too,especially when I forget that I'm being watched, or when i'm trying to adsorb information/my surroundings.

it scares the shiz out of people.

Yesterday morning, I was presenting a project with my group and one of them tried to speak of something I specifically told him not to mention. He later told me that he attempted to speak about it anyways, but saw the way I was standing while answering the professor and cowered away from fear .

Yes!!!

LOL! Once when I was teaching English, the Freshmen were taking a test, when I noticed the sweetest, baby faced boy, blinking tearfully at me. He asked, "Mrs (Windigo), do you hate me?"

I said, "No, why on earth would you say that?"

He answered, "You were giving me this really scary look and I got scared."

The other students agreed that I often had this look on my face when I wasn't actively engaged with them.

Although I don't ever wake up wondering who to crush today, I must confess that at the moment he asked me that I was thinking about ways to crush the completely inept administration who were in the process of driving the school into bankruptcy.

I usually give this face when I am trying to figure out a perplexing problem. It really is nothing personal. One older man told me that he "saw the German come out in" in me when I do that! LOL

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

If a woman could be both ENTJ and ISFP at the most appropriate times she would be near ideal. It would also be kinda entertaining to watch the sudden personality changes like a malfunctioning android.

***slowly slinks back to the exit with eyes nervously shifting and it looks like he will make it free and clear but at the last minute is suddenly knocked across the head with a flying skillet***
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"