• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ Ladies . . . what do you see is good/bad about being an ENTJ?

JohnRWillis

MBTI Type
ENTP
In trying to figure out what each type's personalities are... A question...

Is Amber from House an ENTJ?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In trying to figure out what each type's personalities are... A question...

Is Amber from House an ENTJ?

Based only from this expression.
amber-house.jpg
(is this her?)

100%

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Like all types, the ENTJ has a widely-accepted and grossly assumptive stereotype that I enjoyably differ from.

Windigo

Like all types, the ENTJ has a widely-accepted and grossly assumptive stereotype that I enjoyably differ from.

How do you see yourself as different from the ENTJ stereotype? I was just wondering because I really balked at the idea of being an ENTJ but the more I converse with fellow ENTJs the more I like the idea.

I would love to know how Te dominance expresses itself in your life.

capricorn009

I agree. I've just learned the only people you need in life are the ones that matter because while they admire your strength and intellectual/creative talents, they see
you as a seperate person apart from it and enjoy your imagination and zest for life.

ENTJ

capricorn009

ENTJ women are incredible. Self-assured, self-sufficient, independent, coldly-rational yet imaginative, intelligent and capable women are so amazingly attractive and undervalued.

Nothing is more of a turn off and annoyance than a needy woman and ENTJ are the polar opposites of that.
I agree. I've just learned the only people you need in life are the ones that matter because while they admire your strength and intellectual/creative talents, they see
you as a seperate person apart from it and enjoy your imagination and zest for life.

ENTJ

capricorn009

The thing I love about being an ENTJ is that things you imagine seeing or doing
for forever are twice as magical when they happen because you work for them. Ever since I was young I'd always felt like I'd opened some kind of door that couldn't be closed because fantasizing makes you wonder if things can't be turned
into reality. Why I understand the lyrics to the song Defying Gravity, it is not about flying or learning how to use the broom, but realizing you don't need powers to change things

Windigo

The thing I love about being an ENTJ is that things you imagine seeing or doing
for forever are twice as magical when they happen because you work for them. Ever since I was young I'd always felt like I'd opened some kind of door that couldn't be closed because fantasizing makes you wonder if things can't be turned
into reality. Why I understand the lyrics to the song Defying Gravity, it is not about flying or learning how to use the broom, but realizing you don't need powers to change things

I feel energized just reading this. Thank you. :hug:

Windigo

Based only from this expression.
amber-house.jpg
(is this her?)

100%

I stand like that and have that look ALL the time. I didn't realize it at first though until people began being afraid of me. LOL!

What I'm usually thinking when I have that stance? "These are the 100 things I need to do today. Which do I tackle first?"

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I stand like that and have that look ALL the time. I didn't realize it at first though until people began being afraid of me. LOL!

What I'm usually thinking when I have that stance? "These are the 100 things I need to do today. Which do I tackle first?"

Do you also have those scary Te eyes that gives the impression of "Hey! You!"? Eeek!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

I got that look the other day when I spilled popcorn on floor and stepped all over it.

F

figsfiggyfigs

LOL!! I stand like that too,especially when I forget that I'm being watched, or when i'm trying to adsorb information/my surroundings.

it scares the shiz out of people.

Yesterday morning, I was presenting a project with my group and one of them tried to speak of something I specifically told him not to mention. He later told me that he attempted to speak about it anyways, but saw the way I was standing while answering the professor and cowered away from fear .:rofl1:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to hire you guys as my bodyguards.

Schaph

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
5w6

"These are the 100 people I need to crush today. Which do I tackle first?"

Windigo

LOL!! I stand like that too,especially when I forget that I'm being watched, or when i'm trying to adsorb information/my surroundings.

it scares the shiz out of people.

Yesterday morning, I was presenting a project with my group and one of them tried to speak of something I specifically told him not to mention. He later told me that he attempted to speak about it anyways, but saw the way I was standing while answering the professor and cowered away from fear .:rofl1:

Yes!!!

LOL! Once when I was teaching English, the Freshmen were taking a test, when I noticed the sweetest, baby faced boy, blinking tearfully at me. He asked, "Mrs (Windigo), do you hate me?"

I said, "No, why on earth would you say that?"

He answered, "You were giving me this really scary look and I got scared."

The other students agreed that I often had this look on my face when I wasn't actively engaged with them.

Although I don't ever wake up wondering who to crush today, I must confess that at the moment he asked me that I was thinking about ways to crush the completely inept administration who were in the process of driving the school into bankruptcy. :yes:

I usually give this face when I am trying to figure out a perplexing problem. It really is nothing personal. One older man told me that he "saw the German come out in" in me when I do that! LOL

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If a woman could be both ENTJ and ISFP at the most appropriate times she would be near ideal. It would also be kinda entertaining to watch the sudden personality changes like a malfunctioning android.

:whistling: ***slowly slinks back to the exit with eyes nervously shifting and it looks like he will make it free and clear but at the last minute is suddenly knocked across the head with a flying skillet***