• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs I need your advice. Please.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I love INTJs

I hear you, now here's the ENTP answer.

Do you really have to pick someone? I would explain the situation and tell both guys that you want to try all possible options out for a week, and then choose the one you like best.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
But every time I try to be alone it doesn't last long and I get into a relationship. Seriously, the longest I've been single in the past 6 years is like maybe a month. I swear I wouldn't even mind it.

You can't not be in a relationship? Yeah you can. Leave both of these guys alone.

F

FigerPuppet

I would either cut her off from my world or try to steal her.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you really have to pick someone? I would explain the situation and tell both guys that you want to try all possible options out for a week, and then choose the one you like best.

.. at which point an INTJ would say "Leave me be, I'm not your guinea pig.", and the situation wouldn't be resolved since she wouldn't like him less after this.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, I'll never really get those stories about longing. If I long for a thing I take it and if its already taken, I'll never forget about it, but nevertheless not speak about it.

I know, I come from an emotionally repressed country and willpower is all I can brag with, nevertheless I just cant understand how desperate longing without doing something about it could help anybody anyhow.

I agree to one hundred percent, second it and in fact I will now place a huge kiss on your forehead because you said what I was going to say so that I didn't need to.

*Applauds*

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
.. at which point an INTJ would say "Leave me be, I'm not your guinea pig.", and the situation wouldn't be resolved since she wouldn't like him less after this.

Hey, I said it was the ENTP answer, which means it is original, creative and brilliant, but doesn't necessarily work! :alttongue:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
But every time I try to be alone it doesn't last long and I get into a relationship. Seriously, the longest I've been single in the past 6 years is like maybe a month. I swear I wouldn't even mind it.

You sure you are an INTP? Sounds like an INFP behavior to me.

Anyway, as to your original question... let me just put it this way: INTJs like finality, and find self control as a source of pride and self value.

If he really likes you but cannot be with you, chances are he will cut you off.
Unless of course, he is an insecure bitch... but if that's the case, why would you want to date/be friends with someone like that in the first place?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, yes...very typical TJ vs. TP thing.

I think you're looking for trouble if you contact him. But maybe you're in the mood for trouble.

Maybe you're in the mood for a belly rub? :newwink:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah, I was actually offended somewhat by the ENTP option :D

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol, yes...very typical TJ vs. TP thing.

copy_of_db_beavis_cornholio1_7144.gif

TP for my bunghole

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Yeah, I was actually offended somewhat by the ENTP option :D

Hey, it's a valid resolution to this problem as long as you don't take feelings of self-worth and general emotion in the picture.

Shimmy - provocateur exceptionnel

Little_Sticks

^ I'm going to guess and attempt to speak for everyone and say INTJs want something deeper with someone. If the partner makes intimacy and dating into some kind of game like you suggested, then it becomes just a game and completely uninteresting to INTJ and the partner can not be trusted to look out for the INTJ's interest. So I'm guessing a little romantic depth and trust is needed for an INTJ to be interested in someone and to feel like spending time with the other person is important. Or at least it is with me.

Little_Sticks

^
<casts mirror of reflection on self>
*Digesthisickness's attack is reflected back towards her*
*Calculating hit, dodge, and spell resistance of reflected attack*

<attack hits digesthisickness for critical damage>
*Game now awaiting Digest's move*