• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Random thought thread (NT version)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
NTs, post your random thoughts here, and hopefully, you will get your feedback. :)

S

sammy

I have two computers on my desk being used simultaneously. Does this count as a personal-LAN party, even though I'm not playing games right now?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
it appears Google will pull out of China finally. In my opinion, China cannot beat the internet and the free flow of information. Google is the internet, and china will lose this war. China is taking this internet censorship thing too far.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
infinite complexity can be described by simple rules

you take a point called z in a complex plain now z1bz^2+C
if the series of Zs will always stay close to Z and never trend away that point is in the mandlebrot set

F

figsfiggyfigs

Hurting my foot on the way to the gym, is never a good way to start the day >:{

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
If I were Mike Babcock, I'd put Brian Rafalski on wing, just to see what happens.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder if all of us are just the split personalities of one megasuper NT person....

F

figsfiggyfigs

I'm so tired. Why did I have to stay awake till 6am working on the damn group project!!! I hate being the leader in my group. presenting 2 hours later was just as bad.

note to self: next time, when in a group. Play stupid.

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
im so hot... temperature wise, i even cracked the window open and its god damn winter outside, still so warm. why does my hand still ache from the time i hit it 50 minutes ago. also i want to make a sandwich

JohnRWillis

MBTI Type
ENTP
Genocide causes more problems than it fixes, but I have no information about the severity of every one of those problems.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does the impact of intent in quantum physics actually suggest an intelligence in the universe, or is that just one more pattern humans are imposing in order to escape their fear of meaninglessness? I'm feeling like it's the latter, more and more, and how would we know anyway?

I didn't really plan to be an absurdist, but there it is... I feel like I've been inevitably channeled into that frame of thinking by cold hard reality itself, and that I never really had choice in the matter... for who can or would deny indefinitely the ideas that make the most sense of them? I tried to be a pure theist for years but was always torn; I would like to believe but after all this I can't see any of it, not enough fingerhold to latch onto, and at what point does faith in an unsupportable truth become foolishness and a lack of integrity? Hollywood venerates those who fight for an otherworldly vision and often grants them remarkable success in proving their beliefs to be true... but real life, such people often just ... fail and disappear. Life is not a PG-13 Hollywood epic drama, and usually Braveheart just gets drawn and quartered and forgotten, his followers fled despondently.

It seems a lot more noble to me to accept the inherent absurdity of life and not "make up answers" to help me live with personal meaning and vision but to establish the vision within where it's not going to waver.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PS. Damn health care thing. I'm really disgusted by most of the positions I see argued, but I barely know enough to even comment on it, and it's not worth the energy. Blah. And now I feel stupid because I can't intelligently comment on it, nor care to. I just wish people would stop bitching and apply the same rules to the scenario whether or not they were in power; the inconsistency just makes me retch.

JohnRWillis

MBTI Type
ENTP
More crystal meth.

Another random thought, I don't do crystal meth.

That last thought wasn't random, it was inspired by my comment previous to it about crystal meth, which was inspired by your comment about caffeine, which was inspired about my comment about being sleepy, which only happened because I choose to not get much sleep last night, which was not a random event.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I stayed up until 3am trying frantically to find rar files for Lost Season 6, Episode 1 :doh: (since ABC took it off-site).

So that was not a random event either. :smile:

What does crystal meth look like? Hmmm.. i wonder in terms of attractiveness which drugs look more appealing than other drugs. Not in doing them, but in aesthetic appearance .... *mullls over it* I mean, should "prettiness" be a criteria of which drugs someone does? Hmm....

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Something is wrong with this thread.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
J's always hate it when P's wander around...

I bet they would make great dogcatchers.