• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Random thought thread (NT version)

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why half empty? why half full? why does it matter? reality isnt imparitive to a glass of water. refardless. the water isnt half empty. nothinf is truley ever "empty."

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually hold closely with a religious belief that God finds unfulfilled or "unlived" life as questionable as sin, I read once about the final judgement in a yiddish story in which it wasnt all about how the soul had failed to do right by others but had eschewed all of life's pleasures which were unsolicited gifts from God.
Jewish tradition seems to be full of this sort of common sense, down to earth wisdom. We have much to learn from each others' faiths. I wish people didn't so often go through life with spiritual blinders on.

why half empty? why half full? why does it matter? reality isnt imparitive to a glass of water. refardless. the water isnt half empty. nothinf is truley ever "empty."
Exactly. I usually respond to this question: the glass is completely full, jut not of water.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

*drinks it* now there's no water hah! in the glass, just to cover the pedanism of NTs

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jewish tradition seems to be full of this sort of common sense, down to earth wisdom. We have much to learn from each others' faiths. I wish people didn't so often go through life with spiritual blinders on.

Exactly. I usually respond to this question: the glass is completely full, jut not of water.

marry me. o.o

you understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

yes, that required that many a's.

I hate it when I bring up subjects like this in RL and I get shut down by weird looks.

*drinks it* now there's no water hah! in the glass, just to cover the pedanism of NTs

ITS STILL FULL! HAH! I WIN

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
marry me. o.o

I hate it when I bring up subjects like this in RL and I get shut down by weird looks.

ITS STILL FULL! HAH! I WIN

not of water. and i specified that. and if you're gonna do the pedantic thing almost every NT does on here i can't talk to you.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
marry me. o.o

I often get weird looks/responses when I turn around common sayings, like:

How can you eat a cake you don't have?

The choir wants to hear a good sermon, too.

I'm not interested in catching flies.

Jade Heart

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant." ~~ Harlan Ellison

I remember seeing that when I scored INTJ on 16personalities.com . I was looking at all the quotes in the descriptions, and that one struck me as being true for almost all rationals- and of course other types too, when they're being reasonable. I'm not INTJ though, at least I don't think so.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I remember seeing that when I scored INTJ on 16personalities.com . I was looking at all the quotes in the descriptions, and that one struck me as being true for almost all rationals- and of course other types too, when they're being reasonable. I'm not INTJ though, at least I don't think so.
I certainly hope one needn't be an INTJ to be reasonable, or to try to overcome one's ignorance.

Jade Heart

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I certainly hope one needn't be an INTJ to be reasonable, or to try to overcome one's ignorance.

I wasn't implying anything of the sort. I was just sharing my observation.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The universe is a track, for some elements to take a predesigned path after they've been pushed.

Otherwise why'd the earth orbits the sun while having inertia.
It's clear that it's being so under pressure. It wont last long, and no it's not friction that gets in the way.
Lol friction with space!! x'D

Objects with inertia don't do a full spin.
And I doubt that gravity can make stuff rotate around an outer point.

I also expect stuff to blow up and scatter when put in space. So many bald spots in universe.

Do you guys think that heat can travel across space? I say nay so far.
Earth gets heat up by light (solar hahahahaha)

I never heard of electro magnetic waves that carry heat energy.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had sex with someone I didnt wanto to have sex with, but i want sex more then i didnt want him. I think something is wrong.

alzab0

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
How do you know that anything beyond yourself has existence?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Although I expected to feel stuck in limbo after breaking off my relationship and moving out, I feel like my life will fall into place much faster than I expected. I was giving myself at least half a year to heal and adjust, but I feel like the universe is conspiring for big changes to happen much sooner, and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel giddy.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is the goal of an NT only thread... Hm...

My random thought is this:

I hate personality cafe so pls stahp

mono

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How hard can it be to build a symbian?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This thread is probably the most precious of my revivals. The irony makes it so much more delicious. <3

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Daily reminder Russia will invade Estonia.
Putin wants NATO to break apart and the best way to do that is to force major NATO members to violate an invokation of Article 5.
If Russia invades Estonia, no NATO nation unless maybe Poland, Lithuania and Latvia, will have the guts to start a WW3 over some Baltic shithole.
In other words, NATO will not follow Article 5, forcing the organization to break loose.
Another score for Vladimir Putin in Cold War 2.