• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Random thought thread (NT version)

F

figsfiggyfigs

A recent random discussion has led me to believe that when I'm 40, and hopefully still un-wrinkled, I will, undoubtedly, still find"skating" with a shopping-cart in a grocery store( as a means of travel), completely justifiable....

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh... is it bad to do that with a grocery cart?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wish I could fart super-smelly farts that only smokers could smell.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trying to figure out what to change my avatar to.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aw come on, MacGuffin...you don't really want to see that, do you? *invitingly pats pillow*

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
anthropomorphism

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder how many languages I could learn without my head exploding....

rav3n

You don't realise how many muscles are in your hands until after writing 30 Christmas cards to enclose gift certs into. My hand is still cramping, even as I type. So out of practice in writing but using labels inside of Christmas cards is so lame.

Nicki

Retired
I hate writing with a passion after that traumatizing experience I had writing a 20 page report by hand...

Mike5609

MBTI Type
INTP
Knowing that many Christians have an issue with the practice of yoga, I would have expected that my practice of Shamanism would not find favour with them. But I have recently been informed, to my surprise, that it appears to be endorsed by Job 12.7-8

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Seven pages left and five hours to go lololol.

UPDATE: Finished.

Current Status: Dead.

Emerill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What if the Earth tumbled instead of spinning on its axis?

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Night shift. 0440. INTJf is not as boring as I remember it being a few years ago. Some of the people there are very smart. It's worth keeping an eye open for the good 'uns and for interesting newcomers.

My favourite this evening, however, was some guy complaining of being existentially bored to the point of actually attempting suicide and some twat suggesting (in all seriousness) that he..... take up a hobby. That's when lurking can suddenly feel like it's worthwhile. It's still worth avoiding anything to do with politics, current events, religion, God or atheism though.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Segregation must've been a dark time in this forum's history.

Lark

Knowing that many Christians have an issue with the practice of yoga, I would have expected that my practice of Shamanism would not find favour with them. But I have recently been informed, to my surprise, that it appears to be endorsed by Job 12.7-8

I recently was told by someone who it turns out is probably what most people think of, or at least liberals on this forum, when they talk about Christians that anything which is a distraction from Jesus was satanism, anything at all, which I thought was disconcerting.

I actually hold closely with a religious belief that God finds unfulfilled or "unlived" life as questionable as sin, I read once about the final judgement in a yiddish story in which it wasnt all about how the soul had failed to do right by others but had eschewed all of life's pleasures which were unsolicited gifts from God.