• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Random thought thread (NT version)

JohnRWillis

MBTI Type
ENTP
Js should be gassed. Or they should just stop falsely claiming issue with random thought threads (or this particular random thought thread). Either one.

This forum is fun.

Edit: Random thought, I should have inserted "[ew]" a character into my original post for the sake of humor (which I understand is ENTJ humor, correct?)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When did mannequins get nipples?

Lucas

MBTI Type
INTP
Is agency inherent to the subject, or can it be attributable to the object?

shmrie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If There's One Thing Doctor Who has taught me, it’s that touching a strange substance you find oozing/dripping/or otherwise laying about is never a good idea

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Speaking of Doctor Who, not totally pleased with Matt Smith's new costume. Looks a bit funny.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What if dogs were called cats and cats were called dogs?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
They need to invent a sort of chemical magnet that can detect certain compounds and/or mixtures in a certain area and draw them to a plate so I can get the sand off my floor without having to vaccuum every 2 weeks.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Is randomness actually random?

Random thought would mean saying the first thing that would pop in your mind (without censoring it) right?

But do we actually do that?

And if you would make a list of the random thoughts (including the censored ones) i'm sure there will be patterns.

But random would mean that there aren't patterns.

Hmm.......

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The whole "Anti-gay Redneck in Alabama" debacle:

After one commenter invoked McCance's Christianity and his willingness to seemingly talk hatefully about the families of other people, McCance wrote back: "I would disown my kids they were gay.

Wow. American Beauty all over again.

They will not be welcome at my home or in my vicinity. I will absolutely run them off. Of course my kids will know better. My kids will have solid christian beliefs.

Oh my. If I know anything about the universe, it's that at core it's built not on atoms but on painful irony and object lessons.

Poor guy.

O

Oberon

The Iliad was not actually written by Homer, but by another ancient Greek with the same name.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I sort of want to be sitting on the top of a building, sniping someone, while reading a book.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
hahahaha

as a side note to your comments on drugs, from what ive seen (not necessarily in person, at least for the first) pure heroin and weed are the most aesthetically pleasing. oh, and for any of you well-acquainted with philosophy, doesn't immanuel kant seem like the ultimate istj?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No longer convinced that things have to get better. They could just continue to suck indefinitely.