• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Random thought thread (NT version)

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
(kettle boils, explodes into cloud of butterflies)

(butterflies glow into light and turn into Snickie, who will now break this chain of events with her random thought of the day)

After watching all these "What [function] is/does for me/whatever" videos and talking to someone on the phone I realize everyone I've heard has been referring to the functions as the two letters that compose them. Fi is "F-I." Am I the only one who says them like one word? Fi is "fee" and Se is "say"?

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
(butterflies are consumed by rabid rabbits)

(rabid rabbits run rings 'round aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaQ34EEEEEEEEEEE*)

*kitty decided how to end that one. Open to interpretation; her typing is a tad erratic.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(rabid rabbits run rings 'round aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaQ34EEEEEEEEEEE*)

*kitty decided how to end that one. Open to interpretation; her typing is a tad erratic.

Does your kitty approve of our cat moderator, Nutter?

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Does your kitty approve of our cat moderator, Nutter?

She's not super keen on other kitties, but if Nutter is happy to race around like a mad thing chasing invisible mice with her, then sure, why not.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She's not super keen on other kitties, but if Nutter is happy to race around like a mad thing chasing invisible mice with her, then sure, why not.

[MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] or [MENTION=29203]Nutter The Cat[/MENTION] what say you?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
It seems to me that most people hate pumpkin season. I invite you to bring all of your unwanted pumpkin flavored things to me.

I like to help.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems to me that most people hate pumpkin season. I invite you to bring all of your unwanted pumpkin flavored things to me.

I like to help.

Except the pumpkin pie dessert, bring those to me

i got tired of pumpkin spice latte's very quick, looks like I wasn't destined to be basic for long

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Give a man oral sex and he returns it by giving you strep throat.

Fuck

Turns out google search results say this is quite common. Fuck me.
Now i cant enjoy giving head unless the dude wears a condom. Who the fuck wants to wear a condom for that activity? Im miserable and I cant even turn to food because I cant swallow, I also cant turn to sex because thats what started it in the first place. Kill me.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Nutter loves chasing invisible things and he is definitely a mad thing. They'd get along great. I'd set them up if Nutter weren't already dating [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]' cat Daisy.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nutter loves chasing invisible things and he is definitely a mad thing. They'd get along great. I'd set them up if Nutter weren't already dating [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]' cat Daisy.

Oh, I didn't mean to presume on Nutter's availability. I guess I'm a terrible feline matchmaker.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I like to help.
I like pumpkin season. We eat our pumpkins: pumpkin muffins, cake, bread, and SOUP!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like pumpkin season. We eat our pumpkins: pumpkin muffins, cake, bread, and SOUP!

Don't forget pumpkin seeds! I once did a stuffed pumpkin dish from a whole pumpkin... one of the big ones too. It lasted a week.