• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Random thought thread (NT version)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol yep I just posted here.

SlytherinD

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
My period is a week late I'm kinda freaked I never want children...:cry:

SlytherinD

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
why half empty? why half full? why does it matter? reality isnt imparitive to a glass of water. refardless. the water isnt half empty. nothinf is truley ever "empty."

Yess omg pessimist and optimist are both fools because being either one has nothing to do with reality.

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is 'life' an attribute that can be arbitrarily ascribed?
i.e. is my adorable baby bumpkin dollikins really alive if I treat her as if she were?
Is the reality in which she is alive for me sufficient for me to ascribe to this sack of fibrous material and organic cotton the attribute of being alive?
I really want her to be alive
:cry:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why do we have open ended prompts in school when the teachers are looking for a narrow set of answers?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Why do we have open ended prompts in school when the teachers are looking for a narrow set of answers?

What a brilliantly cutting observation. I have felt the frustration of that also recently in school. Maybe it serves as a metaphor for the narrow-minded majority on a broader scale > world stage > life?

To never-ending questions and possibilities [MENTION=27495]Punderstorm[/MENTION] :party2:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

because there's nothing like spewing out whatever's in the text book to prove one's intelligence. apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are NFs invading this thread and how do we make them stop?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why are NFs invading this thread and how do we make them stop?
Because we want to take over the forum!:devil:

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
When you dissect the logic of your former roommate's "solutions" to preventing violence and terrible awfuls like The Pulse shooting. Even though those solutions are probably better than gun confiscation and more kum ba yah politics.

Her post

My unposted response (because, you know, how dare I actually post this and burst her bubble and poke the lenses out of her rose-colored glasses)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you dissect the logic of your former roommate's "solutions" to preventing violence and terrible awfuls like The Pulse shooting. Even though those solutions are probably better than gun confiscation and more kum ba yah politics.
Actually, I like her idea of self-defense. Moreover, I think everyone should receive training in general disaster preparedness: basic first aid, maintaining necessary provisions, evacuation planning, food and water safety, etc. If most people went on to receive additional training in one area of their choice, I think we would fare much better when disasters struck, whether natural or man-made.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Actually, I like her idea of self-defense. Moreover, I think everyone should receive training in general disaster preparedness: basic first aid, maintaining necessary provisions, evacuation planning, food and water safety, etc. If most people went on to receive additional training in one area of their choice, I think we would fare much better when disasters struck, whether natural or man-made.

I totally agree. I'm also trying to think about the economic and financial repercussions. I never said her ideas were bad (except for maybe the tranquilizer darts). Arguing against them is just what I do. ;)

(I also took it to a bit of a logical extreme to absurdity when arguing the first point - yes we have silkholes (there are like five within 1.5 miles of my house which is why insurance is so expensive here) but I don't think they've ever really affected basement building. I mean, we have pools galore, don't we? I think basements/cellars are less common here in large part because of our proximity to sea level.)
(And I kind of got off-topic in the third part of my second paragraph. Draft. Silly Snickie.)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Redbox has some good-bad movies

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk