User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 156

  1. #141
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    16,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Don't forget pumpkin seeds! I once did a stuffed pumpkin dish from a whole pumpkin... one of the big ones too. It lasted a week.
    Seeds are fine, and tasty, but a bit of a pain in the neck to process. Plus most of the nutrition is in the pumpkin flesh.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  2. #142
    Senior Member Yuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I like pumpkin season. We eat our pumpkins: pumpkin muffins, cake, bread, and SOUP!
    Yeah, all of that.mI don't even like muffins, or dessert. But put some pumpkin in it and I'll devour it.
    This may have something to do with the cinnamon seasoning. I have a...reaction to cinnamon.

    I do also love pumpkin seeads... imput Cinnamon on them.

  3. #143
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Seeds are fine, and tasty, but a bit of a pain in the neck to process. Plus most of the nutrition is in the pumpkin flesh.
    That's true. You can buy a bag of them already processed, though.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  4. #144
    one way trip Abendrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    intJ
    Enneagram
    85X sx
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Could MBTI be the personality equivalent for non-binary gender identity systems?

  5. #145
    Real member There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abendrot View Post
    Could MBTI be the personality equivalent for non-binary gender identity systems?
    Interesting thought, what would be the binary version, then?

  6. #146
    one way trip Abendrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    intJ
    Enneagram
    85X sx
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by There View Post
    Interesting thought, what would be the binary version, then?
    You could say that there are some binary views of personality which are oversimplified and dichotomous: Extrovert/Introvert, Alpha/Beta, Type A/Type B, but that's not the basis of the analogy I'm making.

    The similarity is this: it seems to me that both MBTI and non-binary gender systems tend to interest people who feel like square pegs in round holes and feel misunderstood (Especially for INXX types). These systems help the person to better understand themselves and feel more legitimacy in their perceived identities.

  7. #147
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    16,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abendrot View Post
    You could say that there are some binary views of personality which are oversimplified and dichotomous: Extrovert/Introvert, Alpha/Beta, Type A/Type B, but that's not the basis of the analogy I'm making.

    The similarity is this: it seems to me that both MBTI and non-binary gender systems tend to interest people who feel like square pegs in round holes and feel misunderstood (Especially for INXX types). These systems help the person to better understand themselves and feel more legitimacy in their perceived identities.
    IME MBTI and gender systems of any sort are categorising based on different sets of criteria. There is often a tendency to equate or at least correlate the two, but they are not the same. As such, neither is a substitute for the other. I personally find MBTI the more usefuly system as it says much more about the nature of a specific individual than any gender category could.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes There liked this post

  8. #148
    one way trip Abendrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    intJ
    Enneagram
    85X sx
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Agreed.

  9. #149
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    692
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    clowns

  10. #150
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi-San View Post
    clowns
    hobos.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thought Thread
    By Snuggletron in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 74310
    Last Post: Today, 08:08 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 801
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 08:24 AM
  3. The random philosophy thought thread
    By Evee in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts