• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Effing INTJs

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Generally speaking, women are attracted to intelligent men, and, generally speaking, NTs typify "masculine intelligence".

What seems more preferential is whether a woman likes an introverted or an extroverted man.

I, for one, have always been attracted to introverted men with thinking preferences.

I should actually modify that statement, I actually tend to be attracted to highly introverted men. Don't exactly know why.

As steph mentioned, something about a quiet intelligence is attractive to me. :)

I think I was 23 when I asserted the fact that I am absolutely NOT attracted to charismatic men, I enjoy them as friends, and it is fun to flirt with them, but I am never romantically attracted to them.

And, no, for I've heard extroverts and ENFPs in particular being accused of this, my lack of attraction to extroverted charismatic men has nothing AT ALL to do with "sharing the spot light" :sick:

They're just not my cup of tea. :)

I've always liked men who were/are reserved, who lack the desire to posture and or prove themselves to random people.

There's simply nothing more sexy than a quiet confidence, nothing...

:wub:

Yes, what SS said. :yes: :D
Either way, I get along well with N's. I've always felt that my friendships in real life with N's have been my closest and deepest.
That includes both NF and NT.

Thank you, both, for the feedback.

Now, with that out of the way ...

*whirls SS around the dance floor*

*whirls Steph around the dance floor*

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
like any type, some INTJ's are freaks and some are totally hawt. An organized thinking man is definitely drool worthy and one you'll want around should a zombie invasion occur!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The only problem is that they probably CAUSED the zombie invasion.

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP definitely caused the zombie invasion. INTJ was too worried about what might happen if the zombie virus went haywire. INTP said to hell with that and took the risk to satisfy his intellectual curiosity. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Zombie invasion? Can I be the guy with the chainsaw and the shotgun? I'll call the gun Betsy and the saw Irene and when it's time to use one I'll ask ask her to dance. ^_^

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh:
That actually sounds cute....

:D

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
The only problem is that they probably CAUSED the zombie invasion.

INTPs would have inadvertently caused it. However, we would have supplied the funding and directive from a safe distance. :devil:

umbrel12.jpg

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Zombie invasion? Can I be the guy with the chainsaw and the shotgun? I'll call the gun Betsy and the saw Irene and when it's time to use one I'll ask ask her to dance. ^_^

/cocks shotgun

let's do this

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i wouldn't know. they're always raging on the movies, so probably.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What a depressing life for zombies. All they do is eat people. That seems like the highlight of their day.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What a depressing life for zombies. All they do is eat people. That seems like the highlight of their day.

No no no. Just brains. They're reasonable, after all.

sculpting

Do feeler zombies eat hearts and thinker zombies eat brains? I'd think the feelers still need some love....