• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Effing INTJs

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
FUCK INTJS

:(

jk

Love to, but I need one physiologically and psychologically compatible within my current reach first...

Edit: *wishes he could get belly rubs...*

milkyway2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
yeah i am not sure what happened here.......................

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i didn't realize i was holding out for an INTJ until one snagged me. ;)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*creates trap and waits patiently*

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*creates trap and waits patiently*

Wait. An ISFP wants an INTJ?! :shock:

Hmm, and I think she mentioned something about wanting a man who knew how to dance ...

:run:

themightybob

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
ayoitstepho, what exactly is it that you find attractive about an intj?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait. An ISFP wants an INTJ?! :shock:

Hmm, and I think she mentioned something about wanting a man who knew how to dance ...

:run:
Hey, I like me some NT's. :cool:
Dancing is preffered, but it's never stopped me from liking someone.

ayoitstepho, what exactly is it that you find attractive about an intj?

Actually, I just like making all the INTJs uncomfortable here. :laugh:
I will say though, that all the INTJs that I'm cool with here all have a really quiet intelligence to them that is surprisingly attractive. But really, I'm still learning about INTJs. :D

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey, I like me some NT's. :cool:
Dancing is preffered, but it's never stopped me from liking someone.

I'm honestly curious. Given the fairly big difference between N and S, what makes you interested in NTs?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Generally speaking, women are attracted to intelligent men, and, generally speaking, NTs typify "masculine intelligence".

What seems more preferential is whether a woman likes an introverted or an extroverted man.

I, for one, have always been attracted to introverted men with thinking preferences.

I should actually modify that statement, I actually tend to be attracted to highly introverted men. Don't exactly know why.

As steph mentioned, something about a quiet intelligence is attractive to me. :)

I think I was 23 when I asserted the fact that I am absolutely NOT attracted to charismatic men, I enjoy them as friends, and it is fun to flirt with them, but I am never romantically attracted to them.

And, no, for I've heard extroverts and ENFPs in particular being accused of this, my lack of attraction to extroverted charismatic men has nothing AT ALL to do with "sharing the spot light" :sick:

They're just not my cup of tea. :)

I've always liked men who were/are reserved, who lack the desire to posture and or prove themselves to random people.

There's simply nothing more sexy than a quiet confidence, nothing...

:wub:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, what SS said. :yes: :D
Either way, I get along well with N's. I've always felt that my friendships in real life with N's have been my closest and deepest.
That includes both NF and NT.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I was 23 when I asserted the fact that I am absolutely NOT attracted to charismatic men, I enjoy them as friends, and it is fun to flirt with them, but I am never romantically attracted to them.

INTJs are usually highly "charismatic", they're simply not loud and - as you've already pointed it out - they don't see the benefits of boasting to strangers.

F

FigerPuppet

1268348570772.jpg