User Tag List

First 123

Thread: NT Depression?

MBTI
    entp

yeah...depression happens when i dont live up to my own expectations or when people cant see the potential of a project (read: relationship) as i can.

most projects i just push and push till people respond. relationships, i expect the other person to do certain things. maybe i shouldn't have any expectations and just what i do...but then everything becomes meaningless to me and i would start playing with them

ive found that music i used to listen to when feelin low triggers a shadow of the bad mood too...frikkin Si

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Does NT depression, or depression in any type for that matter, need to have an external trigger? I guess there probably is, but it is bound to be extremely complicated with some people. I was really content and actually getting on the path towards a healthy lifestyle and then all of a sudden I just felt sick and intensely upset all the time, and then I took the meds to balance out the chemicals or whatever and I feel fine.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Does NT depression, or depression in any type for that matter, need to have an external trigger? I guess there probably is, but it is bound to be extremely complicated with some people. I was really content and actually getting on the path towards a healthy lifestyle and then all of a sudden I just felt sick and intensely upset all the time.
    I think it's often an energy thing. But, it could be triggered, sure. Things happen that can make you take certain unhelpful mental pathways until you circle down into misery.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."