User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    XXFP

Oh yeah, I'll point out I'm a similarly, dumb, inexperienced 21 year old.

Look around, this stuff is common to people our age. I'd guess it's been that way for generations.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Yeah she is young and the world is her oyster. Why not?
    This > MBTI application to failed attempts to stay faithful

MBTI
    INTJ

I just clicked this thread to see spamtar chiming in with commentary of sexual exploits.

Glad I was not disappointed.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You're just a bit inexperienced. It's not possible for you to even have seen what the world has to offer in terms of other people and experiences. I hate being the old person saying this, but it is how it seems. You probably still feel like life is this long thing.

And, sorry you're having a hard time. You should discuss it with your boyfriend. He might understand more than you think.
    Thanks. You know I wasn't quite prepared for what a think tank of NTs would come up with - I was expecting more abstractions and less judgements. In terms of experimenting with this forum (which I have visited often before) I have to say it's an interesting result.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I just clicked this thread to see spamtar chiming in with commentary of sexual exploits.

Glad I was not disappointed.
    I did not. This is more about emotions and testing the waters. It comes down to allowing yourself to discover who is best for you. The worst (and I had it when I was 20) is not feeling to let go (the flip side). As long as its not some far extreme of a disassociation disorder (which it doesn't sound like) its more than healthy.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

If I just had to guess, there is probably something that you didn't realize that you needed that is lacking in your current relationship. It stinks that this happened, but it does give you the opportunity to evaluate things and decide if the current direction is the way you want to go.

I think that it's not super-uncommon for INTPs to have some kind of relational wake-up call because they seem to enter relationships passively, if that makes sense.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

yeah, usually to get an INTP in your sphere you need a club and a rather oversize sack

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I think that it's not super-uncommon for INTPs to have some kind of relational wake-up call because they seem to enter relationships passively, if that makes sense.
    Yeah, they do!
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

LULZ.

First off, I didn't call anyone a slut and I certainly wasn't implying it. And I'm not going to debate about what you might have incorrectly thought I meant since that is rather boring.

Second, what's wrong with being a slut?

And third, my comment was meant as a complement (with implied jealousy); an acknowledgement of her being in a quite healthy, fulfilling, and sometimes exciting and fun predicament. Real love is a gift.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    If you don't have a ring it don't mean a thing.

Don't worry, its just sex, all is forgiven...just don't tell your SO.

Edit: and don't tell your friends because they will just turn around and tell your SO. There is a saying that gos "silence is golden"
    Friends of mine who cheated on their partners all got out with a better relationship after they told them. Sure, it will be a test of your relationship, and all of those friends had to go through the dust for weeks or months, but if you want to continue to stay together you should definitely talk things out with your partner rather then remain with the guilt.
    (removed)