• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] GirlAmerica

gretch

MBTI Type
ENFP
i like your avatar. what does it mean to you?

G

GirlAmerica

Is this a trick question?

I think it means something totally different to me than to the person depticting it actually........I have an idea what it means to her based on the song on the CD.

Though to me, it is the responsibility left by our Forefather's to continue to uphold and defend what has been fought for and left to us as their legacy.
I am grateful for the debt that has been paid before me, for what it means for both myself and my children.

Last edited:

gretch

MBTI Type
ENFP
Actually not a trick question at all. So much so that when you said that it surprised me.
I think that's cool.
Is she a singer then?

G

GirlAmerica

Tori Amos.....

I am not quite sure her exact thoughts, however the lyrics of one of the songs is political on that CD.

I loved the photo however, and scanned it in myself because you couldnt find it on line in a format that you could upload.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
Tori Amos is so intense - I love her work!