• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] With infinite recourses, politics aside, what would you do?

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Let me propose a situation first, before I ask my question:

You have infinite money, recourses, land, and technology. You also infinite have man-power (as in, people who are willing to obey you. I’m not talking about your physical muscles.)

To continue the same thought, you don’t have to go to work unless you want to- you have no responsibilities. You won’t be held accountable if you do anything dangerous or morally wrong- In other words, you will not be taken out of power no matter how unsavory your actions are.

Now, here is my question:
What would you do for fun? (Think in terms of large scale projects.)
+++

As for me, this is what I would do:

I would build a series of interconnected air-conditioned bio-domes out in the middle of nowhere (about 10 square miles of interconnected bio-domes). Some of the domes, I would make into grasslands; others forests, jungles, deserts, swamps, bolder covered wastelands, etc.

I would hire a team of biologists to be working non-stop to create a race of anthropomorphic bipedal rabbit men who would populate the domes (as well as other animals.) Lastly, I would install millions of hidden cameras on the inside of the domes, so that I could watch their society, culture, language, and spiritual belief systems develop.

Mostly, I want to see a society develop from scratch.
In the very beginning, I would place about 30 adolescent rabbits with very limited knowledge of human culture, inside. Only the first generation would be given prepared food. They would also be exposed to instructional videos demonstrating how to do the most agriculture possible (sowing seeds, watering), how to hunt wild animals (setting traps, tracking paw-prints), how to

They would learn how to store food, make weapons, build huts, and develop legal systems all on their own. Aside from the first generation, I (as well as all humans) would not interfere with them.

• I would be most interested in their culture, although I would get excited if they managed to:
  • Make paper.
  • Draw maps.
  • Build 2 story buildings.
  • Create theater (puppet shows, acting)
  • Weave clothing (well, they wouldn’t need it)
  • Try to break out and explore the outside world. (Oh, that would be too cool!:wubbie:)

Anyway...
+++
I think your responses echo your stronger personality preferences.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Space exploration/colonization. It'd basically be my mission to get things to Eve Online or Star Wars level as fast as possible.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Star wars level

Space exploration/colonization. It'd basically be my mission to get things to Eve Online or Star Wars level as fast as possible.

Star wars in nature, huh?

Would you be doing it so that it
  • would be a prime environment for adventurers to roam the skies?
  • Or so that you could witness the development of a rapidly growing culture (like what I was trying to explain in my above post)?
  • Or so that you could live in a world of almost magical-seeming technology?

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
Obey Bunny

Last edited:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Star wars in nature, huh?

Would you be doing it so that it
  • would be a prime environment for adventurers to roam the skies?
  • Or so that you could witness the development of a rapidly growing culture (like what I was trying to explain in my above post)?
  • Or so that you could live in a world of almost magical-seeming technology?

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
Obey Bunny

I'd do it for the technology of course! Adventure and culture? I'd say goodbye to those and still just tinker in my basement for days.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Build communism, then build an army to conquer the world and hand the means of production to the working class, holding up our aalready existing communism as the example.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Fund incredibly big science projects to discover how the universe came to existence.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
Absolute power, short of political influence, yes?

I'd squirrel away some for my own personal amusement of course, but the impact of a single individual going on random adventures wouldn't make much of a dent relative to a big project.

I'd dump resources into an academic mecca. Schools a plenty, and tasking the brightest minds to ambitious cutting edge projects with generous budgets. Especially with mind to quality of life improvements like genetics.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
I don't know if I am invited to reply...
But I make a way to stay beautiful, young, feeling good (no aches and pains), comfortable, orgasmic at times, and every good grandiose idea I've ever had (while in the bathroom, or otherwise) would come to fruition, for example... Wars would end, people would stop being stupid, and the need for them to be so would be unnecessary, Religion would be replaced with rational concepts and people who were not useful, would not be able to breed. It would not totally be a rationalist society, a few pink unicorns would be cool... and people with feelings would be nice, not abusive, that goes for the rationals, they would be calm for the most part... If people started acting nutted, weird, depressed or strange, we send them to the alchemist, who makes them a tonic, to cure, their aliment, if it doesn't work after a while, then we use burn them for fuel. We have a society not built on folklore and superstition, but on emotional and rational intelligence put into action. That would be a start. It might take a minute but this may happen in the future. maybe before the next ice age...

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Create compact lasers no bigger than a handgun
Duel wield them
Dress as a cowboy
Become a supervillain

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
But I make a way to stay beautiful, young, feeling good (no aches and pains), comfortable, orgasmic at times, and every good grandiose idea I've ever had (while in the bathroom, or otherwise) would come to fruition, for example... Wars would end, people would stop being stupid, and the need for them to be so would be unnecessary, Religion would be replaced with rational concepts and people who were not useful, would not be able to breed. It would not totally be a rationalist society, a few pink unicorns would be cool... and people with feelings would be nice, not abusive, that goes for the rationals, they would be calm for the most part... If people started acting nutted, weird, depressed or strange, we send them to the alchemist, who makes them a tonic, to cure, their aliment, if it doesn't work after a while, then we use burn them for fuel. We have a society not built on folklore and superstition, but on emotional and rational intelligence put into action. That would be a start. It might take a minute but this may happen in the future. maybe before the next ice age...

Brave new story bro

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Awesomeness

:smile:
I like the sound of a utopian society full of noting but beautiful, brilliant, productive immortal people… Does it have to be exclusively pink unicorns, or can I throw in a couple of purple-furred anthropomorphic rabbit men? Because I’d like to move my 10 square miles of air-conditioned bio-domes over to your place.:hug:

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny uses photoshop to evade the IRS.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
I figured it out!

Fund incredibly big science projects to discover how the universe came to existence.

<HTML,>
<univarse_expantion>
<run_life=mamles,reptiles,bacteria,fish>
</unvarse_expantion>
</HTML,>

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny made alternate lyerics to "3 blind mice" that involve the "ASPCA"

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, not two girls- *exactly*

[YOUTUBE="16QSYESBuRU"]Million dollars[/YOUTUBE]

Being that I’m a girl, I probably wouldn’t do two chicks at the same time, but what I originally posted is similar enough- I mean, I would be screwing over an entirely new species. :newwink:

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny owns a shirt that has hand-painted pictures of rainbows hiding bleach stains.

Last edited:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd dump resources into an academic mecca. Schools a plenty, and tasking the brightest minds to ambitious cutting edge projects with generous budgets. Especially with mind to quality of life improvements like genetics.

There should always be smart people. And bipedal rabbts....

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny secretly pours an odorless and colorless liquid, called dihydrogen-monoxide, into all the water bowls of unsuspecting dogs.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
* Colonize space. First step: space elevator.
* Find where God lives and challenge Him to a death match.
* Impregnate 10,000,000 women so that all future generations carry my DNA.
* Make shoes out of my enemies.
* Create super clones of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Attila the Hun, Ben Franklin, Nicola Tesla, and Walt Disney to make America strong again.
* Hire and train a squad of assassin dwarfs as my honor guard. Arm them with lasers and trained attack bees.
* Buy all the land in Egypt. Raze the pyramids and use the blocks to build the largest pyramid ever. This is where they will house my corpse in an irradiated gold sarcophagus. I will store all my treasure and slaves in a chamber filled with irradiated gold.
* Develop a constellation of satellites that will house my distilled personality in an AI matrix. I will be able to influence events after my death.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like pie.

* Colonize space. First step: space elevator.
* Find where God lives and challenge Him to a death match.
* Impregnate 10,000,000 women so that all future generations carry my DNA.
* Make shoes out of my enemies.
* Create super clones of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Attila the Hun, Ben Franklin, Nicola Tesla, and Walt Disney to make America strong again.
* Hire and train a squad of assassin dwarfs as my honor guard. Arm them with lasers and trained attack bees.
* Buy all the land in Egypt. Raze the pyramids and use the blocks to build the largest pyramid ever. This is where they will house my corpse in an irradiated gold sarcophagus. I will store all my treasure and slaves in a chamber filled with irradiated gold.
* Develop a constellation of satellites that will house my distilled personality in an AI matrix. I will be able to influence events after my death.
:yes:
I shall follow in your foot steps. Even now, as you are reading this post, I’m stunting the growth of my bipedal rabbit minions and instructing them to build a space elevator. I’ve taken away their stone, wood, iron, and steel tools, so that they may carve a functional space elevator out of a stack of pyramid blocks using hand held laser weapons.

And my minions and I will wear solid gold space suits that were melted down from Egyptian pharaoh sarcophaguses while we search space for god.

With Chuck Norris on my side, even god could not win against my armies.

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny knows a cure for ear infections- and it involves vinegar.:D

Last edited:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Create compact lasers no bigger than a handgun
Duel wield them
Dress as a cowboy
Become a supervillain

My bipedal rabbit men would be working non-stop to help you engineer that laser handgun. I'd also supply you with armor grown from bone-graphs of Chuck Norris. You would be invincible.

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny has been known to stay awake for 19 hours at a time. Consequently, my grammar is are can has been bad and my speech is slllurrrred-da.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I would throw a lot of money at developing alternative/renewable energy production, preferably localized. I would try to help people in third world countries get access to clean water and the means to provide for their needs and access to/information about birth control in as culturally sensitive way as possible.

I would hunt down and humiliate a lot of CEOs of corporations and find some way to make them treat their employees and customers decently.

I would create and contribute start-up funds to a big non-profit healthcare co-op in the US.

I would travel, and eat too much, and read as many books as I wanted. I would have at least six WoW accounts and the computers to run them so my whole family could play at the same time.

I would buy a small resort with cabins where my kids could come with their families for holidays or vacations or whatever. It would have a place for me to experiment with homesteading and stuff and a staff to take care of the real work when I didn't feel like it.

I would have my will set up so that when I died, my money would be distributed via Nigerian scam.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
end starvation
end water scarcity
invent a machine that eliminates the use of money