User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    I don't know if I am invited to reply...
    But I make a way to stay beautiful, young, feeling good (no aches and pains), comfortable, orgasmic at times, and every good grandiose idea I've ever had (while in the bathroom, or otherwise) would come to fruition, for example... Wars would end, people would stop being stupid, and the need for them to be so would be unnecessary, Religion would be replaced with rational concepts and people who were not useful, would not be able to breed. It would not totally be a rationalist society, a few pink unicorns would be cool... and people with feelings would be nice, not abusive, that goes for the rationals, they would be calm for the most part... If people started acting nutted, weird, depressed or strange, we send them to the alchemist, who makes them a tonic, to cure, their aliment, if it doesn't work after a while, then we use burn them for fuel. We have a society not built on folklore and superstition, but on emotional and rational intelligence put into action. That would be a start. It might take a minute but this may happen in the future. maybe before the next ice age...
    Brave new story bro
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile Awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    I don't know if I am invited to reply...
    But I make a way to stay beautiful, young, feeling good (no aches and pains), comfortable, orgasmic at times, and every good grandiose idea I've ever had (while in the bathroom, or otherwise) would come to fruition, for example... Wars would end, people would stop being stupid, and the need for them to be so would be unnecessary, Religion would be replaced with rational concepts and people who were not useful, would not be able to breed. It would not totally be a rationalist society, a few pink unicorns would be cool... and people with feelings would be nice, not abusive, that goes for the rationals, they would be calm for the most part... If people started acting nutted, weird, depressed or strange, we send them to the alchemist, who makes them a tonic, to cure, their aliment, if it doesn't work after a while, then we use burn them for fuel. We have a society not built on folklore and superstition, but on emotional and rational intelligence put into action. That would be a start. It might take a minute but this may happen in the future. maybe before the next ice age...

I like the sound of a utopian society full of noting but beautiful, brilliant, productive immortal people Does it have to be exclusively pink unicorns, or can I throw in a couple of purple-furred anthropomorphic rabbit men? Because Id like to move my 10 square miles of air-conditioned bio-domes over to your place.

/)_/)
    ('.-')
    /(")(")
    ObeyBunny uses photoshop to evade the IRS.

MBTI
    INTJ

Wink I figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Fund incredibly big science projects to discover how the universe came to existence.
    <HTML,>
    <univarse_expantion>
    <run_life=mamles,reptiles,bacteria,fish>
    </unvarse_expantion>
    </HTML,>

/)_/)
    ('.-')
    /(")(")
    ObeyBunny made alternate lyerics to "3 blind mice" that involve the "ASPCA"

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile Well, not two girls- *exactly*

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    [YOUTUBE="16QSYESBuRU"]Million dollars[/YOUTUBE]
    Being that Im a girl, I probably wouldnt do two chicks at the same time, but what I originally posted is similar enough- I mean, I would be screwing over an entirely new species.

/)_/)
    ('.-')
    /(")(")
    ObeyBunny owns a shirt that has hand-painted pictures of rainbows hiding bleach stains.
    Last edited by ObeyBunny; 03-09-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: I forgot something

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    I'd dump resources into an academic mecca. Schools a plenty, and tasking the brightest minds to ambitious cutting edge projects with generous budgets. Especially with mind to quality of life improvements like genetics.
    There should always be smart people. And bipedal rabbts....

/)_/)
    ('.-')
    /(")(")
    ObeyBunny secretly pours an odorless and colorless liquid, called dihydrogen-monoxide, into all the water bowls of unsuspecting dogs.

MBTI
    ENTP

* Colonize space. First step: space elevator.
    * Find where God lives and challenge Him to a death match.
    * Impregnate 10,000,000 women so that all future generations carry my DNA.
    * Make shoes out of my enemies.
    * Create super clones of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Attila the Hun, Ben Franklin, Nicola Tesla, and Walt Disney to make America strong again.
    * Hire and train a squad of assassin dwarfs as my honor guard. Arm them with lasers and trained attack bees.
    * Buy all the land in Egypt. Raze the pyramids and use the blocks to build the largest pyramid ever. This is where they will house my corpse in an irradiated gold sarcophagus. I will store all my treasure and slaves in a chamber filled with irradiated gold.
    * Develop a constellation of satellites that will house my distilled personality in an AI matrix. I will be able to influence events after my death.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ

Cool I like pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    * Colonize space. First step: space elevator.
    * Find where God lives and challenge Him to a death match.
    * Impregnate 10,000,000 women so that all future generations carry my DNA.
    * Make shoes out of my enemies.
    * Create super clones of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Attila the Hun, Ben Franklin, Nicola Tesla, and Walt Disney to make America strong again.
    * Hire and train a squad of assassin dwarfs as my honor guard. Arm them with lasers and trained attack bees.
    * Buy all the land in Egypt. Raze the pyramids and use the blocks to build the largest pyramid ever. This is where they will house my corpse in an irradiated gold sarcophagus. I will store all my treasure and slaves in a chamber filled with irradiated gold.
    * Develop a constellation of satellites that will house my distilled personality in an AI matrix. I will be able to influence events after my death.

I shall follow in your foot steps. Even now, as you are reading this post, Im stunting the growth of my bipedal rabbit minions and instructing them to build a space elevator. Ive taken away their stone, wood, iron, and steel tools, so that they may carve a functional space elevator out of a stack of pyramid blocks using hand held laser weapons.

And my minions and I will wear solid gold space suits that were melted down from Egyptian pharaoh sarcophaguses while we search space for god.

With Chuck Norris on my side, even god could not win against my armies.

/)_/)
    ('.-')
    /(")(")
    ObeyBunny knows a cure for ear infections- and it involves vinegar.
    Last edited by ObeyBunny; 03-09-2010 at 01:59 AM. Reason: I forgot the word "a" before the word "stack"

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Create compact lasers no bigger than a handgun
    Duel wield them
    Dress as a cowboy
    Become a supervillain
    My bipedal rabbit men would be working non-stop to help you engineer that laser handgun. I'd also supply you with armor grown from bone-graphs of Chuck Norris. You would be invincible.

/)_/)
    ('.-')
    /(")(")
    ObeyBunny has been known to stay awake for 19 hours at a time. Consequently, my grammar is are can has been bad and my speech is slllurrrred-da.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I would throw a lot of money at developing alternative/renewable energy production, preferably localized. I would try to help people in third world countries get access to clean water and the means to provide for their needs and access to/information about birth control in as culturally sensitive way as possible.

I would hunt down and humiliate a lot of CEOs of corporations and find some way to make them treat their employees and customers decently.

I would create and contribute start-up funds to a big non-profit healthcare co-op in the US.

I would travel, and eat too much, and read as many books as I wanted. I would have at least six WoW accounts and the computers to run them so my whole family could play at the same time.

I would buy a small resort with cabins where my kids could come with their families for holidays or vacations or whatever. It would have a place for me to experiment with homesteading and stuff and a staff to take care of the real work when I didn't feel like it.

I would have my will set up so that when I died, my money would be distributed via Nigerian scam.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

end starvation
    end water scarcity
    invent a machine that eliminates the use of money
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.