User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Default former ENFP becoming INTP? maturing?

I don't feel like an ENFP anymore at all... I wish I did. I fell this void of enthusiasm has been replaced with this reality check, and also desire to do something practical and of value. Also I don't like crowds, being the center of attention, I am Ne, I think, but I feel more anger then passion for things.

I don't feel the need to spread the news around, like I used to... Like ENFP, when I first tested I was borderline ENTP, on Kiersey. It was one point away from F. I recently took the test again and At first I took the test again got INTP- this time. ?

I am not brilliantly intelligent, if anything I have a weak T. But it is there.
    Does this even matter anyway?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    I don't feel like an ENFP anymore at all... I wish I did. I fell this void of enthusiasm has been replaced with this reality check, and also desire to do something practical and of value. Also I don't like crowds, being the center of attention, I am Ne, I think, but I feel more anger then passion for things.

I don't feel the need to spread the news around, like I used to... Like ENFP, when I first tested I was borderline ENTP, on Kiersey. It was one point away from F. I recently took the test again and At first I took the test again got INTP- this time. ?

Not INTP. STJ maybe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

How long have you felt this way? Might it be a phase, or more of a steady trend? I always come back to INTJ, but I've tested different combinations at unusual times in my life. I know some people don't like to use X's, but it's certainly possible that your F and T are pretty equally balanced.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You sound like a depressed ENFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    That too. Ne-Te tertiary relief due to stress.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

...INTPs don't dance, they boogie.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    ...INTPs don't dance, they boogie.

Yeah, it's called "The Exit".

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

this is true, but i feel more detached from my emotions. I don't care as much, don't cry, don't really feel anything, some pleasure, some pain, but mostly noise and static. Not the highs and lows I'm used to as an ENFP, this has been going on since 6 months now. Just feel focused, and feel next to no emotion, with some anger at times.

prob just situational due to life circumstances

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

this is true, but i feel more detached from my emotions. I don't care as much, don't cry, don't really feel anything, some pleasure, some pain, but mostly noise and static. Not the highs and lows I'm used to as an ENFP, this has been going on since 6 months now. Just feel focused, and feel next to no emotion, with some anger at times.

prob just situational due to life circumstances
    people dont just change type as much as they think. pros say that you need to have some really heavy traumatic situation, being a kid and being molested for years or stuff like that. personally i think you need to atleast partly lose your mind to find a new one.

depending on situation people can use functions that they dont normally use, for example enfp using Ti Ne instead Ne Fi, but that doesent mean that you have changed type because mbti measures how your thinking works when in idea situation. those tests just measure the functions that you use at the moment, so if you are in stressful life situation it will most likely give false results.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

This. Weak T is NOT characteristic of INTPs--they are Ti dominant.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?