Thread: Handbags

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

I'm currently carrying this gigantic thing:

But, to be fair, I have two kids, and one is a toddler...giant purses are my way of getting around the inevitable *diaper bag.* :shudder:

I'll carry around a big bag until I get absolutely sick of lugging it around, and then I'll find the world's smallest purse and carry that until I get tired of not being able to carry anything around in it!

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Dishonest ISFPs make me sad.

MBTI
    SEXY

Being a man I don't have a purse or handbag. I have made an observation though.

The amount of stuff you women can fit in your purses is staggering! If I ever need to fit a dozen of sheep in a mini I will call a woman to do it for me.
    (removed)

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I carry one of these [mine's just plain black, no flashy graphics or anything].
    My favorite er, ''handbag'' to date. Holds all the crap I need day to day- phone, notebook, inhaler/meds, water, some kind of granola bar-thing 'cause I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy food anywhere, music, etc.

For the longest time I just had a wallet/chain attached to my belt and that was all.. however my car tended to serve as the giant ''handbag'' to hold my books or meds. I'd rather just keep it on me than have to worry about venturing too far from my car. I don't go out terribly often, but when I do, it's for fairly long chunks of time. *shrug*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

sammy

I have always wanted to carry my swag in a thigh-strap under my clothes, just like Lara Croft.

In reality, I use a mix of bags. I don't have any big girly bags, I use wristlets, pockets, and usually one or two bags until they fall apart. I used to be into designing and sewing my own bags out of scraps of cloth from other projects.

My family takes pity on me (I don't notice the state my bags are in until it's too late) and oftentimes buy me more girly purses for more elegant events. Over the years, I've developed a taste for really stylish, but practical handbags. If it can't hold critical goods, then fuhgettaboutit. I really dislike little handheld bags that can't even hold your freaking cell phone.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    You sure carry around an awful big package of meat, don't you?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I used to carry a dickies over the shoulder bag until it went to shreds, now I carry one of these and my ENTP boyfriend gives me hell for it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Mine is this style, but I like my leaf pattern better.

It's just big enough to hold the basics and a paperback book.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers