• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Don't get women at all

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I dunno. I've seen it, but I don't understand it in either gender. Sometimes I think people want to be treated good but don't believe they deserve to be treated good, so they lose respect for people that treat them good.

My default position is that everyone should be treated good on principle (unless they are harmful to society, etc) and I don't believe I'm an exception, so I'm with someone that treats me very well and I try to return the treatment in kind.

Are you meeting women in an environment that is target rich for unhealthy people?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
he thinks women are attracted to the very thing that later repels them...he thinks we're contradictory confusing creatures...but...he's just seeing it wrong. :)

women has double standards. We all know that. :rolleyes:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
That's probably because you're not good looking-fit/don't have a good humor. I mean, I understand it sounds harsh, but usually these two qualities (with an OR logical qualifier as a necessary condition, AND logical qualifier as sufficient condition) are more than enough to warrant at least a decent success among the ladies.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
That's probably because you're not good looking-fit/don't have a good humor. I mean, I understand it sounds harsh, but usually these two qualities (with an OR logical qualifier as a necessary condition, AND logical qualifier as sufficient condition) are more than enough to warrant at least a decent success among the ladies.

I'm good looking enough in a nerdy kind of way. You wouldn't realize the beautiful women that I have broken up with or blown it with due to misunderstanding. :doh:If I didn't get to that stage I wouldn't be making this thread would I?

The other points - I'll answer later...in a rush right now.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you ate all the woman, you have ever been together with, are you then a person who cant stay in a relationship or a playboy, cause technically your relationship advanced to the most intimate level possible, if you get what I mean ;)

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
If you ate

:D We say that in Spanish - comer - but never heard it English. I take it they say it German as well?

all the woman, you have ever been together with, are you then a person who cant stay in a relationship or a playboy, cause technically your relationship advanced to the most intimate level possible, if you get what I mean ;)

I'm definitely no playboy, I haven't been with that any women, just, they were suprisingly beautiful the ones I was with.

Still in a rush - coming and going!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No I actually meant "to eat", I pride myself in being a gourmet.

But ignore myself I am just fooling around :D

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's just a fact I'm afraid. I'm not a misogynist, rationally I believe in feminism. But with real life women, I just, don't get 'em.

I mean don't get me wrong, I know how to "pull" (as we say in Landan Town) etc. - I just find it pathetic the way that by acting in a way that I find annoying/transparent, I can "pull", whereas by acting in a way I find genuinely admirable, I wouldn't. So it's not that I don't know the rules, I just don't get them.

So a few questions:

1.) Why is it that women will pretend to want a nice guy etc., but really are fascinated by you if you are an asshole, and will harrass you to show a "human" side, but then, soon get bored once you have shown it (or at least, if you don't turn it off very quickly).

2.) Leading on from that, why be annoyed by arrogance when this is what attracted you in the first place, and when there were plenty of non-arrogant guys who like you, who you could go for, but don't.

3.) Why demand the hypocrisy that someone be "ambitious" or an "alpha male" in more general terms, but that they not be an asshole, when clearly, the two can't be seprated (by definition, climbing above other people, means taking advantage of situations for your benefit at their expense, i.e., being an asshole)? So why do we have to play some game of denying assholery while at the very same time taking a shit on everyone else?

Actually those 3 questions are probably all the same, but whatever. :D

You're chasing after the wrong girls. You're interested in the "hot & knows it & isn't going to settle for attention from only one guy" type, and frankly if the guy's only looking at this type [in most cases because he has limited ideas about "what's hot and what's not"] then it's his own fault he keeps falling into deep dating mudholes.

Try looking for girls who are actually interested in you as a person, because I guarantee the ones you're trying to pursue now are only looking at you as a conquest [probably in the same way you're looking at them].

:cheese:

Balance, balance, balance

I agree, but...

Man/Gentlemen:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaC2tS5B-LM"]"[/YOUTUBE]

That was actually asshole. Allen does this all the time. He takes a typical jerk out of his usual social context and places him in one where his boorish behavior is encouraged, and even glorified, by men and women alike, & those who object are old brutish bitter lesbo hags :rolli:. He tends to idealize that sort of thing, and it grates on my nerves.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So a few questions:

1.) That's not necessarily a woman thing.

2.) Some people aren't self-aware enough to realize they are doing this and experienced enough to realize that every coin has two sides... that the strength AND weakness of an ambitious/assertive guy is that he is an ambitious/assertive guy, and that it's like of hard for a doer to be a responder at the same time and vice versa.

3.) I think it's a fallacy to think that "assertive/alpha" has to be equivalent to "asshole." Alpha's by nature aren't geared to be sensitive... but men who are mature have learned to use their power for others and not for themselves. It happens.

Maybe it's just the stage/age bracket you are operating in.
If so, I think your experience will improve over time.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
That was actually asshole. Allen does this all the time. He takes a typical jerk out of his usual social context and places him in one where his boorish behavior is encouraged, and even glorified, by men and women alike, & those who object are old brutish bitter lesbo hags :rolli:. He tends to idealize that sort of thing, and it grates on my nerves.

Yeah, I agree. The only non-asshole part is that he's calmer than average.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I mean don't get me wrong, I know how to "pull" (as we say in Landan Town) etc. - I just find it pathetic the way that by acting in a way that I find annoying/transparent, I can "pull", whereas by acting in a way I find genuinely admirable, I wouldn't. So it's not that I don't know the rules, I just don't get them.

What rules? You make your own rules. If you act in a way that you find genuinely admirable (you shouldn't "act" in the first place...just be yourself and try to be better everyday), you're more likely to attract women that are drawn to that.

Neediness, not wanting to be alone and all that, will only serve to justify foregoing your ideals and get stuck with women you don't like or that don't like you. So just be yourself, be comfortable being independent, and live your life. Good things come to those who wait.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
What rules? You make your own rules. If you act in a way that you find genuinely admirable (you shouldn't "act" in the first place...just be yourself and try to be better everyday), you're more likely to attract women that are drawn to that.

Neediness, not wanting to be alone and all that, will only serve to justify foregoing your ideals and get stuck with women you don't like or that don't like you. So just be yourself, be comfortable being independent, and live your life. Good things come to those who wait.

This is true.

When I said rules I jsut meant rules of basic social interaction, of communication, etc., even when we might personally think "I can't be bothered". I didn't mean making up a whole persona - I wouldn't dot hat at all.

So I agree with you. :)

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
3.) I think it's a fallacy to think that "assertive/alpha" has to be equivalent to "asshole." Alpha's by nature aren't geared to be sensitive... but men who are mature have learned to use their power for others and not for themselves. It happens.

True. I need to be more specific in expressing myself. I was kind of going for "exaggeration for maximum clarity" but it just had the opposite effect.

But yes, you're right. :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's just a fact I'm afraid. I'm not a misogynist, rationally I believe in feminism. But with real life women, I just, don't get 'em.

So a few questions:

1.) Why is it that women will pretend to want a nice guy etc., but really are fascinated by you if you are an asshole, and will harrass you to show a "human" side, but then, soon get bored once you have shown it (or at least, if you don't turn it off very quickly).

2.) Leading on from that, why be annoyed by arrogance when this is what attracted you in the first place, and when there were plenty of non-arrogant guys who like you, who you could go for, but don't.

3.) Why demand the hypocrisy that someone be "ambitious" or an "alpha male" in more general terms, but that they not be an asshole, when clearly, the two can't be seprated (by definition, climbing above other people, means taking advantage of situations for your benefit at their expense, i.e., being an asshole)? So why do we have to play some game of denying assholery while at the very same time taking a shit on everyone else?

Actually those 3 questions are probably all the same, but whatever. :D
You can't demand straightness from women, it's not in their programming. The fact is women are unpredictable because they are creatures of emotion. They act on impulse and whatever comes out of their mouth is them trying to rationally process how they feel -- which includes rationalizing away whatever feelings they come across that they're uncomfortable with. The bad thing about that is that you will never be able to level with them on logical terms (a nightmare for us intellectuals). The good thing about it is if you can understand their programming you can do whatever you want with them.

This doesn't apply to all women of course, but it applies to enough that it's a general rule.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You can't demand straightness from women, it's not in their programming. The fact is women are unpredictable because they are creatures of emotion. They act on impulse and whatever comes out of their mouth is them trying to rationally process how they feel -- which includes rationalizing away whatever feelings they come across that they're uncomfortable with. The bad thing about that is that you will never be able to level with them on logical terms (a nightmare for us intellectuals). The good thing about it is if you can understand their programming you can do whatever you want with them.

This doesn't apply to all women of course, but it applies to enough that it's a general rule.
Sleeping with the non-exceptions almost sounds like bestiality from your description.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sleeping with the non-exceptions almost sounds like bestiality from your description.
scotsmen have sheeps. we have women

ObliviousExistence

MBTI Type
loco
Enneagram
5W4
woman does not yield to reason. beep. woman does not compute. beep.

because they want an asshole they can control, in other words, they want a power tool.

because they like arrogance, they probably see it as a sign of bravado\masculinity or even self respect.