User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

this thread has been an interesting read

for me personally, i like someone who has his values about right... someone who is positive at the end of the day... someone with a sense of humor and conversational skills... someone who i find physically attractive... i think that's about it for me. it's attractive, if someone believes in themselves and knows themselves, but doesn't take themselves TOO seriously.

MBTI
    SEXY

I may have posted in this thread before but I can't remember.

1,2 & 3.) They are not fascinated by assholes and they will not become bored if you show a 'human side'. You sound patronizing to women by even asking that question. Which is, quite obviously, you venting your frustrations, rather than a question you actually expect an answer for. With an attitude like that, you wouldn't understand what women are attracted to if, whatever it may be, hits you in the face with a shovel.

As for the couple of posts I did read, I guess my fellow typec dwellers have pretty much said the same thing in different words.

Now if you really want to learn something, go and create a new thread where you actually ask what women are attracted to rather then telling them they're all attracted to Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    this thread has been an interesting read

for me personally, i like someone who has his values about right... someone who is positive at the end of the day... someone with a sense of humor and conversational skills... someone who i find physically attractive... i think that's about it for me. it's attractive, if someone believes in themselves and knows themselves, but doesn't take themselves TOO seriously.

How u doin'?
    (removed)

figsfiggyfigs

Who called you an asshole???

Games are pointless

guys who say they're "Nice" guys are not nice guys...

You're getting treated this way because you're not just being your self first off.

You're "pulling"

MBTI
    ISTP

The trick to women is to just be yourself. Women appreciate genuine people, they do not like being deceived. They get enough of that from other women. Just show your cards and what you have to offer.

There's bound to be a woman out there who like you for who you are.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    The trick to women is to just be yourself. Women appreciate genuine people, they do not like being deceived. They get enough of that from other women. Just show your cards and what you have to offer.

There's bound to be a woman out there who like you for who you are.
    And if your genuine self isn't appealing to women, then fake a cooler self. It'll work if you say "honestly" and "I'm not kidding!" regularly while faking. It will make it seem genuine.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFx

It is all in your presentation.

If you "pull" for women (just trying to get them in bed) you don't respect them so don't expect them to respect you.

If you are looking for something real, you have to be real.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I don't think you get women because you're thinking of us as having a hive mind somehow. We don't.

I don't think you place yourself in the group of males the same way you place females together. You dont think "I am exactly like every single guy I have ever met Ever." to yourself, do you? You know that sure, there are a lot of guys that may act similar.. and you may even act like those guys at some point in time. But you do not classify yourself, as your entire identity, as those guys. You are you.

And +1 to the poster above me. How do you expect to attract a girl when you 'pull' at all?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Worst stock advice ever. What the hell is the point of being "yourself"? Yourself isn't getting laid. There is a valid point there in that you should be comfortable in your own skin and try not to lie, but being yourself just means being the nervous wreck you usually are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Worst stock advice ever. What the hell is the point of being "yourself"? Yourself isn't getting laid. There is a valid point there in that you should be comfortable in your own skin and try not to lie, but being yourself just means being the nervous wreck you usually are.
    Some women actually like nervous wrecks. It's actually quite appealing and more that a little flattering. Just as long as you aren't nervous when it counts, and by that I mean, when you need to speak up.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Well, it basically means be yourself. I'm sure everyone has a codes and morals they live by and make their decisions accordingly.

If you're not getting laid, well, sucks to be you.