User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I dunno what women you've been around, but I'm definitely not into arrogant assholes. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance, humor and... assholeness, lol.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    1.) Why is it that women will pretend to want a nice guy etc., but really are fascinated by you if you are an asshole, and will harrass you to show a "human" side, but then, soon get bored once you have shown it (or at least, if you don't turn it off very quickly).

2.) Leading on from that, why be annoyed by arrogance when this is what attracted you in the first place, and when there were plenty of non-arrogant guys who like you, who you could go for, but don't.

3.) Why demand the hypocrisy that someone be "ambitious" or an "alpha male" in more general terms, but that they not be an asshole, when clearly, the two can't be seprated (by definition, climbing above other people, means taking advantage of situations for your benefit at their expense, i.e., being an asshole)? So why do we have to play some game of denying assholery while at the very same time taking a shit on everyone else?

Actually those 3 questions are probably all the same, but whatever.
    I don't think it's totally unanimous but I believe the ideal answer to these is being nice and confident at the same time. Assholes tend to get in more because it's mistaken as confidence, which is preferred and valued over just being 'nice', because 'nice' means 'friend'.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Women are overrated. It's okay.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

totally! and no more flashing your cash and pulling up to the club in your hummer either... P Diddy is NOT your fashion role model!

Note- the girls who aren't expecting you to be an asshole are probably busy sitting with their friends and having fun NOT being a predator- check them out when they get up- you may be pleasantly surprized!
    Yeah I was in a bad mood at the time and I didn't express myself in the best of ways, I think I might have given an exaggerated impression of my situation.

You raise a good point so I'll give a serious reply a bit later.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Women are overrated. It's okay.
    i don't know who you've been hangin out with but....nuh uh :p
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    @ thread: yeah, I guess what baffles me, is the demand for balance. Because it's not a consistent "balance" - that is considered boring - but rather, often, you are expected to show every range of attributes, at different moments, depending on applicability. Goddam, that's annoying.
    We get bored easily.
    Like now. You're boring us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    We get bored easily.
    Like now. You're boring us.
    Damn that reply is so INTPCentral.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Girls will like only good guys when guys like only good girls. Deal?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Girls will like only good guys when guys like only good girls. Deal?

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

heart on fire

To the OP, what is it about you that keeps being attracted to women who like assholes? Why are you blind the other women who don't feel that way? It's in your selection process.