• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] entp wikipedia

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
(inspired by katsuni's marvelous typing and explication skills)

new project. let's aim for completion before dec. 2012.

F

FigerPuppet

stfu

EDIT: Oh wait, I thought this was another ENTP-topic by an ENTP.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
(inspired by katsuni's marvelous typing and explication skills)

new project. let's aim for completion before dec. 2012.

Woo I got named ... by... name?

Actually is that even a good thing? XD

Yeu may want to keep in mind I type significantly over 100wpm as well, so there is quite descent typing skills in there; just not much in the way of spelling ^^

Also, yeu may not really want to base the end of the world on dec 2012; I can't really take a calender for doomsday seriously by a culture that honestly believed the world ended every 57 years and went into hysterics in the last 2 weeks prior to such, for fear that they wouldn't be granted another 57 by the gods.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
Also, yeu may not really want to base the end of the world on dec 2012; I can't really take a calender for doomsday seriously by a culture that honestly believed the world ended every 57 years and went into hysterics in the last 2 weeks prior to such, for fear that they wouldn't be granted another 57 by the gods.

it keeps us on our toes.

Woo I got named ... by... name?

Actually is that even a good thing? XD

i won't interfere with your anonymity when you're running the backstage political gambit. ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
so there is quite descent typing skills in there; just not much in the way of spelling ^^

It's true--the faster you type the more your spelling and grammar make a gradual descent into total gibberish!

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
It's true--the faster you type the more your spelling and grammar make a gradual descent into total gibberish!

Not necessarily, by any means. The inverse is actually far more accurate; people sacrifice spelling and grammar so that their slow typing is less hindered. AOL speak was created mostly so that people who do the hunt-and-peck typing style wouldn't take forever to type simple words like "you" when "u" was much quicker. Sure it's only 2 letters different, but when yeu type like 10 words a minute, it adds up fast.

As such, those that type faster, generally see no reason to do such, as it really doesn't hinder their typing speed.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

40px-Edit-clear.svg.png
This article may require cleanup to meet Entpedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can.​

:)

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
One thing, an ENTP wikipedia should have random links and subject changes everywhere.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
One thing, an ENTP wikipedia should have random links and subject changes everywhere.

The original wikipedia pretty much is an entp's dream. I get stuck in there for hours at a time against my will if I happen to check it for anything ;_;

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
The original wikipedia pretty much is an entp's dream. I get stuck in there for hours at a time against my will if I happen to check it for anything ;_;

So, vanished free will = anxiety?

You want to read more, but reading more is a waste of general tangible results

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

Yeah, I love the 'random article' button most of all. I click it more then I click the start menu in windows.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Yeah, I love the 'random article' button most of all. I click it more then I click the start menu in windows.

I didn't know that button existed.

DAMN YEU! DAMN YEU TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY FOR PLACING THIS CURSE UPON ME!

Seriously... I had it bad enough just seeing so many links all over the page, and opening about 20 different tabs and following the links from each of those pages endlessly... I didn't need help >.<

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
so basicly we vandalise the ENTP wiki page until they lock it?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Uh Huh... I'll be here waiting to see just how much of this entpedia gets done. Although with an INTJ in charged, maybe a page or two will appear.

I have the perfect solution for you folks...

disposableWebPage.com | Home

It'll automagically go poof in 90 days. No cleanups required. Just the way ENTPs like them. ;)