• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ntj's and political ambition

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
With reluctance. I'm only interested in politics for the purpose of defending the rights of the individual, versus aspirations of influence or further control.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
the two are not mutually exclusive.

True, I just don't have a large interest in being a public leader. Though, I must confess, I usually have even less interest in being a follower. Hence the reluctance, since most of society wants you to be either one or the other.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
True, I just don't have a large interest in being a public leader. Though, I must confess, I usually have even less interest in being a follower. Hence the reluctance, since most of society wants you to be either one or the other.

the trick is to find your own voice, right. stay informed, dissect information, synthesize ideas. we're all "social media" by virtue of our existence. "podium" was just a metonymic device i used to imply expression and civic participation. who knows where i'll end up, hopefully somewhere messy and dirty.

F

FigerPuppet

No, I don't like repeating myself to stupid people.