ENTJ

omg not more entj threads!

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    It does.
    ExxJs in general seem to get a "bad wrap" on this forum. Remember this is a forum dominated by I's and we can be "scary" to people, especially I's.

I'm an eNfj and I have mostly EJ friends (although I am partial to I SOs), becuase I can relate to them. People have a tendancy to comfortable with that which is familiar to them and often misunderstand or even repelled by that which is different.

There are plenty of "I hate ENFJ" threads that have come and gone. I generally try not to take them too personally, instead I try understand what people find frustrating about my type...of course there is always the occassional dipshit comment...those I choose to ignore.

You don't have a bad wrap in my book, Biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    omg not more entj threads!
    The other one was supposed to be about cuddly NFs *raises hand* and was hijacked. I want my thread back.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

heart on fire

Every type gets a bad rap at some point or other. I have to deal with seeing that stupid "Are INFPs Sexy?" thread pop up like a bad penny every couple of months. All threads like that are doing is begging for the INFP haters to hate on them. 'Oh I loved an INFP and she wouldn't let me drain her dry unconditionally! :" *sigh*

Everyone type takes their turn on here. But since this is apparently your turn, for you.

MBTI
    ENFP

I really like you guys when you are willing to compromise. Actually the only thing I've found that I don't like about you guys is when/if you get too scared to confront your emotions because you see it as a weakness, which just makes me think you're being cowardly, but most mature NT's have gotten over that. As long as you meet us NF's half way by showing some effort (which is very visible to NF's) it's all too easy for me to love you guys. Le sigh.

Then again I just got told ENFP's are a very annoying people- so maybe you shouldn't listen to me! lol
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

How exactly have the ENTJs been getting a bad rap?

Well, I haven't been hanging around the NT Rationale lately, so...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    The other one was supposed to be about cuddly NFs *raises hand* and was hijacked. I want my thread back.
    The other one was supposed to be about NOT wanting to cuddle with us! I'm happy to let the ENTJs have the bashing. It lets my personal delusion that I'm completely irresistable exist for just a little longer.

In all reality, we all have a bad wrap rap because we're all human and flawed and annoying (and wonderful and amazing and loveable!)

Go busy yourself micromanaging something and you won't even notice, Biscuit!

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Every type has negative aspects that it gets a bad rap for. None of these traits apply universally to every member of that type group, but the stereotypes do come from somewhere.

As soon as someone points them out, though, invariably members of that type show up whining about how it's a filthy lie/nefarious conspiracy.

There are bad things about ENTPs that aren't true of me, but that doesn't mean they aren't true of ENTPs in general.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Every type has negative aspects that it gets a bad rap for. None of these traits apply universally to every member of that type group, but the stereotypes do come from somewhere.

As soon as someone points them out, though, invariably members of that type show up whining about how it's a filthy lie/nefarious conspiracy.

There are bad things about ENTPs that aren't true of me, but that doesn't mean they aren't true of ENTPs in general.
    I generally agree with this.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post

A lot of those stereotypes stem from misunderstanding, though.

I find that when individuals of a type explain why certain behavior that may be perceived negatively from members of another type is not actually intended to be malicious or spiteful and not considered inconsiderate from their perspective is often how we gain understanding.