• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Sucks getting a bad rap as an ENTJ

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are you ugly?

Yes, fuse.

I'm a fugly slut.

:rolli:

Or are you just a fan of pure truth?

I want my words and my ideas to be read, not my face :drool:'d and fawned all over by a bunch of creeps online.

Call me crazy.

If the latter, why are you on TypeC?

Oh, so you're here to troll?

Welcome!

You could try waiting until you get to post 100.

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
Yes, fuse.

I'm a fugly slut.

:rolli:

I want my words and my ideas to be read, not my face :drool:'d and fawned all over by a bunch of creeps online.

Call me crazy.

Oh, so you're here to troll?

Welcome!

You could try waiting until you get to post 100.

How is it that an unconfirmed type, and a big curiosity equals being a troll?

For all you know, I am here to get answers and not to troll. And you people sure seem to be sure to have them all. ;)

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
How is it that an unconfirmed type, and a big curiosity equals being a troll?

The implication in my post was if someone isn't here for some truth or honest discussion, then they're here to troll.

That seems to be how it's done around here for some others.

But since you say you aren't then I beli:newwink:eve you

I've done a great job of derailing. Continue on with the rest of the thread.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It would be lovely to see the people who vent about other people's 'types', characteristics, traits etc, *acknowledge* that they are venting, instead of actually wanting to appear rational and logical while accusing an entire group of people of traits they've *perceived* to be this and this way without even bothering to what the underlying motivation is or whether or not their own particulare view of the world, shaped by who they are might have something to do with this particular perception.

/venting ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want someone who doesn't go around typing everyone, and everything, and basing relationships on type.

Do you hang around Catholic forums complaining about not being able to find a good Protestant girlfriend, too?

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Do you hang around Catholic forums complaining about not being able to find a good Protestant girlfriend, too?

Nope. Please see post #50.

Don't force me to go back down to that <insert deity of choice here> forsaken hellhole you live in, to straighten you out. :D

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
I'd rather off myself than date another ENTJ, if it was anything like before...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope. Please see post #50.

Don't force me to go back down to that <insert deity of choice here> forsaken hellhole you live in, to straighten you out. :D

Well, thanks for the information. I genuinely believed you were stalking Catholic forums complaining about not being able to find Protestant girlfriends, but now that you've explained otherwise I can see that my belief was erroneous.

I'd rather off myself than date another ENTJ, if it was anything like before...

Why?

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
as ray lamontagne's trouble plays in the background.

waterloo.jpg

entj ennui. sigh.