• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] any nt's here NOT drawn to nf's for friendships and/or romance?

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
(besides solitarywalker)
nf's - cute, cuddly, fearsome, dangerous. :worthy: what's not to love?

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
I definitely prefer SFP and NT more.

nt-nt is powered dynamite. i find a lot of istp irresistable. this is often in a sort of primal manner. i'm cautious in the presence of the extraverted nf whirlwind.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Sorry, but any girl I meet I want her to also be brilliant.

So yeah, if she's cute and she's an NT, I have the hots for her.

Unique

I'm not, find they read into emotional subtext that isn't there for NTs which is highly irritating, nothing worse than someone assuming you were insinuating something then won't listen to any logic

That's not to say there aren't NFs I like, but they certainly aren't a preference

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've dated one INFP, one ENFJ and a couple of ENFPs, but once I found an ENTP girl all of them paled in comparison.

So yeah, here's an NT who prefers other NTs for romance. (Just not ENTJs. Keep them the hell away.)

As for friendship, I have a number of NF friends. I think they're delightful for that, but romance (for me anyway) requires too much similarity in perspectives for the inevitable T vs. F clash to be manageable.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I'm not specifically drawn to any one type. Or rather said I'm not specifically drawn to anyone. It only happens rarily and doesn't seem to be type related.

There are plenty of NF's that stroke me the wrong way, but there's also plenty of NF's I tolerate.

And that's pretty much the same for every other type.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am not drawn to any particular type aswell, but to openly admit one wouldnt want to hit on one in particular from the start is fail. Cause ones ego needs to know that it could hit on anyone to be boosted to the max and then when it has to choose it'll choose reclusion and die as the sole lone hero left in space ! :D

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I prefer NTs, followed by SPs, only then followed by NFs

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Probably not SP's, but it would depend on maturity and level of flakiness. Another NT? Not an ENTJ, I'd want to set them on fire eventually and even if that never came to pass, it wouldn't be any fun to be in a relationship with someone where you always had a propane torch close by. Another INTJ would be possible. NF is probably my best choice but in reality, I don't know.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Its all good. Variety is a wonderful spice. As to the nf females I love their feminine energy and poetic hearts.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm not.
I prefer NTs or SPs.
NFs are lovely, but I think they focus too much on the emotional aspect of, everything. And I think it gets tiring after a while.
Circles, circles.. *head exploding*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sorry, but any girl I meet I want her to also be brilliant.

So yeah, if she's cute and she's an NT, I have the hots for her.
Yeah, and Fs, due to our wubbie-bubbly lack of rational thought processes, are absolutely exempt from potentially being brilliant.

:rolli: