User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    You're an ignorant douchebag asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Shut up you arrogant bastard. Next time you speak to me, show some respect!

Did you two get married?

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

F* a** hole ( dont know how many stars I can use) ENTJ and I aren't compatible for a "relationship" I guess... pish. I am sorry but I have to vent. Here is a perfect example...

I had a conversation the other day about it with him about our status. We are in the grey area, and casual for a month. I asked if he wanted to be open and date other people, (trick question cause no way would I go for that) and if he was still looking at other people's profiles online (we met online) He said he was looking, a bit... but not seeing anyone. We of course are shagging.

K so get this, he says he likes me and doesn't want it to end, and wants to see me while he is looking for his "soulmate" but he doesn't want to settle because he did that with his wife, whom he left apperantly... because she was domineering? and his previous girl friend, who is in her mid 20's he was in love with left him for art school, god I just found out he has a vasectomy, and also wants a women/child who doesn't want kids... I told him to go for his lolita, aim for the kids group 22-26 that might meet his man child needs, and told him good luck and good night. He said he didn't like sarcasm, and said I sounded spiteful, I said I getting to be that age,,, I guess 29 is getting up there...

What a prick huh? Want I want a soulmate... ohh please, you just want a younger shorter/tiny chick (I'm 5'7, and busty-men love that! he's 5'9 and has narrow shoulders and a small/med build) to think you have that awe... go f your self!

sorry guys had to get the hate off my chest... feel a tiny bit better now, I just feel like a phony for being with him, and being nice to him and stroking him up like that, the guy needs to be cut off at the knees, already, saying women loose their innocence as they get older. I have heard that from ENTJs before, its so freakin sexiest. I want to kick their a@@. Are all ENTJ's Pedophiles or is it just him? (jk)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Sorry to butt in.. HermeticDancer,

Woman- you DESERVE an awesome guy.. ok- this one? total waste of time.

He kinda sounds full of himself. I want to find a 'soulmate' but I don't want to give us up? He wants to have his cake and eat it too? Player. (The whole ex-wife bit/ex-gf deal? I don't buy that either).

I have a 2 strikes you're out policy.. sometimes I can be way more lenient if I'm attracted to the guy.

I find that the more energy I spend on guys who hurt me, the more life it takes away from me. I like guys who bring out the best in me, vice versa- someone confident who can *actually* reciprocate genuine feelings. A relationship like that is far more exhilarating than one's that keep me down.

Kick him to the side of the curb!

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Thanks Kitty kat, so right.
    You get it.
    He was actually really attractive, aside from being on the short side for me.
    But he was full of himself. A designer, a wine snob, making jokes at my expense, asked me to help him pick up his volvo on our last date... what t F?
    Am I an assistant? I give a good massage, too. He was like... what nice service, who says that after a massage? Thinking out loud a bit much? I guess I was blinded by his good looks, or my own insecurities. I could be more independent right now... I don't need his dumb ass, to tease me, and argue with me about random things, and he kinda sucked in bed, I trying to show him how to please me, right, and he freaked, saying that he didn't want to be told...
    Trust me, Im not dominatrix, im pretty gentle, he couldn't get past that, because felt like he would be second guessing himself, If I gave him detailed instruction on the amazing female anatomy...
    Inglorious Bastard!
    Useless... I say. And what man rubs you from the back from the front, you can really get a UTI that way... eww, its better its over... Sorrry. TMI guys...

love you kitty kat!

I just feel sorry for the next victim, and a little bit stupid at myself, what is going to prevent me from doing something stupid like this again? The thing that hurts is that he blatantly said, that he doesnt see himself spending the rest of his life with me, and i asked, what about a relationship? and he said... what do you think we are talking about here, with a lot of snark. It's like he's so testy and mean. Who talks like that, can't he rephrase that so that it's not so sharp and biting and harsh, like a lucky strike and whisky. Makes me feel like someone is force feeding me liquid baby food. Slimey and resented.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

sorry you went through that hermetic. let us be glad that 1. he was at least stupid enough to be himself so you found out earlier and 2. you found out now rather than later.

dumping him sounds like a very wise move. hope you don't base all of us NTs on this one guy.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    You get it.
    But he was full of himself. A designer, a wine snob, making jokes at my expense, asked me to help him pick up his volvo on our last date... what t F?
    Am I an assistant? I give a good massage, too. He was like... what nice service, who says that after a massage? Thinking out loud a bit much? I guess I was blinded by his good looks, or my own insecurities. I could be more independent right now... I don't need his dumb ass, to tease me, and argue with me about random things, and he kinda sucked in bed, I trying to show him how to please me, right, and he freaked, saying that he didn't want to be told...
    Trust me, Im not dominatrix, im pretty gentle, he couldn't get past that, because felt like he would be second guessing himself, If I gave him detailed instruction on the amazing female anatomy...
    Maybe I missed it, how old is this guy?

It sounds like he would irritate most people.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

You get it.
    Inglorious Bastard!
    Useless... I say. And what man rubs you from the back from the front, you can really get a UTI that way... eww, its better its over... Sorrry. TMI guys...

love you kitty kat!

I just feel sorry for the next victim, and a little bit stupid at myself, what is going to prevent me from doing something stupid like this again? The thing that hurts is that he blatantly said, that he doesnt see himself spending the rest of his life with me, and i asked, what about a relationship? and he said... what do you think we are talking about here, with a lot of snark. It's like he's so testy and mean. Who talks like that, can't he rephrase that so that it's not so sharp and biting and harsh, like a lucky strike and whisky. Makes me feel like someone is force feeding me liquid baby food. Slimey and resented.
    If i didn't know better I would say you were dating my ex-husband (except he was an INTJ). Run!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^
    I'm gonna go ahead and blame NFs for the existence of these douches in the gene pool. Who else is gonna put up with that shit??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

heart on fire

and argue with me about random things, and he kinda sucked in bed, I trying to show him how to please me, right, and he freaked, saying that he didn't want to be told...
    I dated a guy like this once. I am pretty sure he was ISTJ. The sad thing is, at the age I was then, I fear if he'd been better at sex it would have smoothed over a lot of his other A hole type behavior. Like telling me "When we get married, I won't let you keep a cat" (and no we weren't enaged by then I had no intention of marrying him, he just decided that all on his own) and "Don't lose or gain any weight, ever. Iw want you just like this forever." Or he would try to take food away from me when I wasn't done eating, I was 100 pounds.

After I broke up with him, he was hard to get rid of too, kept hiding in the bushes at my place of work and leaping out in front of me when I came in for a shift, or hiding on the dark side of my car when I got off work. Like trying to doorslam someone and they keep inserting their body into the jam.

Well, everyone should date someone like this once, it will make you appreciate other people more! Make a young woman quickly lose the taste for dating Aholes, you discover that an Ahole bravado is sometimes bone deep. Suddenly "nice" guys look very nice indeed.

I have a friend who is married long-term to someone like this (won't accept education about how to handle the female body) and he's an ENFP.

Some people just can't be educated.

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Maybe I missed it, how old is this guy?

It sounds like he would irritate most people.
    He's 38, Divorced with 2 kids.