• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] are entp's aliens?

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
how do you qualify your humanity? our quest for knowledge and innovating current incompetence? women entp's .. what strange gods gave birth to you? modern day examples of human parthenogenesis?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
thetruthisoutthere.jpg

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
how do you qualify your humanity?

Unfortunate. Is there any way to abdicate?

our quest for knowledge and innovating current incompetence?

The quest for the grail only wishes it were as noble a cause, obviously.

women entp's ..

Anything I say would be tainted by perception, I can only assume that, due to my flawed perspective, that the consensus of others shall have to do; the general consensus is 'pure absolute win, if a little scary'. I suppose it's as fitting a description for me as any.

what strange gods gave birth to you?

In Soviet Canukistan, yeu give birth to strange gods! ...Or... something...

I would suppose one with a rather bizarre sense of humour, if I had to guess.

modern day examples of human parthenogenesis?

I had to look this one up on wikipedia, and got lost there for about 15 minutes following the pretty shiny links. Click click click. Good link. Good. Clickity click. o.o

To save everyone else the trouble, asexual reproduction; not normally possible in humans, and not related to cloning.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
why do you think we weren't fertilized? Does this mean that our ideas are half-baked *sniffles*?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
this sounds like the NF 'I think I'm so unique' that all ya'll like to make fun of. Tell me how it's different. for the record.

Qre:us

this sounds like the NF 'I think I'm so unique' that all ya'll like to make fun of. Tell me how it's different. for the record.

One plays with sarcasm, the other believes it to the depths of their soul. 3 guesses on which is which. :happy2:

talking to self: bolded phrasing sounds weird

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One plays with sarcasm, the other believes it to the depths of their soul. 3 guesses on which is which. :happy2:

What's this sarcasm of which you speak?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was thinking today that I am really not used to dealing with Ne dom people. I really don't think that I know any, or that any have been a part of my adult life (and I'm not sure about my childhood). And I'm so thankful for this forum, that I might get to know and discuss things with you guys. It's amazing to me how much information you take in; this voracious appetite for knowledge, that is insatiable. Plus there is this aire of protection that I feel from you guys. Like you are always aware and watching to make sure the appropriate scenarios play out. I sure like that when it involves me, :wubbie: but not so much when I'm dealing with someone else. :)

I will be watching you to glean the secrets of your success so I can steal them for our NF agenda. Because you are girl entps are second only to all us NF femmes. :static:

wait! i have to squeeze a few more emoticons in here! :hug: :yes:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fun fact: When I read the title to the thread, my first thought was, "Wait, ENTPs have aliens now? This can't end well."

In which, witch switch to bitch, and the soul holes like a mole.

Tame game? Nope, fame.

The blame game shames the dame all the same. To heal, feel the seal (to the hole of the soul).

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Fun fact: When I read the title to the thread, my first thought was, "Wait, ENTPs have aliens now? This can't end well."

The blame game shames the dame all the same. To heal, feel the seal.

Actually u read correctly, this thread is just a coverup for the previous one. But don't you worry, we just got our gravity computers from our friends at the Xorian Overlord court, by tomorrow we'll be able to cut down inconvenient data removal to
2(Ping+hardware latency) + 2 x 1planck time unit