ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dont worry, the infj I know doesnt know aswell
    ouch. you got me.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont think so, there are always like 15 cryptic meanings to one sentence I say when I am drunk which I even dont get, so no owtsching intended !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Dont think so, there are always like 15 cryptic meanings to one sentence I say when I am drunk which I even dont get, so no owtsching intended !
    I'd suggest you just enjoy it. It won't happen again.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    I see that you feel Ni and Si are mutually exclusive functions. But I don't really think it would need to be difficult at all, if the person had some organic proclivity for using both.
    Absolutely and entirely true. That is however a motherfucker of an if.

Categorising sense data and storing for it for detail-driven retrieval is not quite the same as detecting conceptual patterns and creating schemas for high level connection making. Not least because both processes are rarely static. If they were, they wouldn't include very much content. In other words, if you spend half your time doing Si and half your time doing Ni, you end up with less than half in both the Ni and the Si bundles. And you have a giant headache as well because you're attempting to maintain two wholly distinct dynamic libraries in the one over-taxed noggin.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Absolutely and entirely true. That is however a motherfucker of an if.

Categorising sense data and storing for it for detail-driven retrieval is not quite the same as detecting conceptual patterns and creating schemas for high level connection making. Not least because both processes are rarely static. If they were, they wouldn't include very much content. In other words, if you spend half your time doing Si and half your time doing Ni, you end up with less than half in both the Ni and the Si bundles. And you have a giant headache as well because you're attempting to maintain two wholly distinct dynamic libraries in the one over-taxed noggin.
    You may be right. But the brain is an amazing thing.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'd suggest you just enjoy it. It won't happen again.
    Forget about that too. Tho I always tend to give contra to the things you say, I am no american (who like to do that as a sport). Nevertheless I do give contra to you and you know how they say: What is dearest to you, you want to change for the better at all cost.

I do take u serious in every comment you make and I am 100% convinced that you are an idiot infj and I do love you in the buddy way, cause I already have an infj in the lovely way.

What I wanted to say now tho, I have forgot, therefore I'll drop the fascade and let music speak:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otRnb4DJQXI&feature=fvst"].[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ

You may be right. But the brain is an amazing thing.
    And yet, not a thing that paints on pinstripes to get polka dots.

Functions aren't party tricks. To have someone utilising out of order functions, that person has to have some deeper controller functionality that is substantially more capable than any type as described in MBTI, something that can do contradictory functions.

That ghost in the machine would need to have a good name. Something better than Ego or Id. Let's call it "the Soul". It'll be like an unconscious telephone to God.

(I call copyright on the resulting theory. Calling my lawyer right now.)
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That song btw was send to me by my infj therefore I choosed it cause I dont know jack about you people.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I do take u serious in every comment you make and I am 100% convinced that you are an idiot infj and I do love you in the buddy way, cause I already have an infj in the lovely way.

Awesome! just makes the victory sweeter!! can you read this, you drunk krout!! night, ent!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*rawr*

sry, had to enjoy that