User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 92

  1. #21
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Given that I'm ENTP, and it's commenting on my relationship with ENFPs, no, it's the individual's Fi. Not Ti/Fe.

    Maybe you should make your own commentary rather than jumping off mine's?
    I did make my own commentary. The problem very well could ALSO be the ENTPs Ti/Fe and they just don't want to own up to it because they prefer to feel superior and blame others.

    It takes two.

  2. #22
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    So basically, ENP dating= NO U!!!11!!



  3. #23
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    "What's the easiest way to find a couple of mean superficial ladies who give a shit about other persons feelings ?"

    "Join the NF forums"
    Oh, found a way to get that blow, eh, ent?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  4. #24
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Or the individual's Ti/Fe. Surprise!
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I did make my own commentary. The problem very well could ALSO be the ENTPs Ti/Fe and they just don't want to own up to it because they prefer to feel superior and blame others.

    It takes two.
    You're contradicting yourself.

    Or doesn't suggest two. It still suggests one (the OTHER one).

    Maybe you could try using the word, "and" if you really believe "it takes two"? Rather than doing the same thing you're accusing the other of - like not owning up and putting the blame on the other.

    Proficiency in English, a good thing for communication and commentary.



    /superiority

  5. #25
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    So basically, ENP dating= NO U!!!11!!
    It's the uncanny valley of relationships. We're soooooo close to one another, that the one difference seems monumental, maybe more than it actually is.

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    You're contradicting yourself.

    Or doesn't suggest two. It still suggests one (the OTHER one).

    Maybe you could try using the word, "and" if you really believe "it takes two"? Rather than doing the same thing you're accusing the other of - like not owning up and putting the blame on the other.

    Proficiency in English, a good thing for communication and commentary.



    /superiority
    I hope that was a joke, because it was pretty silly.

  7. #27
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Oh, found a way to get that blow, eh, ent?
    That will prolly not be before the day on which you developed humor
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  8. #28
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    It's the uncanny valley of relationships. We're soooooo close to one another, that the one difference seems monumental, maybe more than it actually is.
    I find it all very funny. Contrast this thread with the "ENFPs, why are you so addicting?" thread where INTPs and ENFPs can't stop swooning and touching each other inappropriately, it's all just quite comedic.



  9. #29
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I hope that was a joke, because it was pretty silly.
    ^ 100% Ad hominem.

  10. #30
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I find it all very funny. Contrast this thread with the "ENFPs, why are you so addicting?" thread where INTPs and ENFPs can't stop swooning and touching each other inappropriately, it's all just quite comedic.
    Well yeah, because y'all are all a bunch of wimps who won't punch back when they start slapping you around with their Te.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP dating tips
    By Qatie:) in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 02:20 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFP Dating: the "Space Between" Calls and Texts
    By seeker22 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:46 AM
  3. [ENTP] entp women - dating
    By velocity in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:40 PM
  4. [ENTP] ENTPs and Dating
    By Sunshine in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO